第6章:チームデルタ

CHAPTER 6 : Team Delta

I sipped my drink and sighed, staring at the table.

'That was the 7th sigh,' a voice said. 'What's bothering you?'

I looked up and saw Kise Ryoura. Oh... I forgot I'm having lunch with Kise's sisters. I shook my head once. 'Nothing important.' I muttered.

Ryouma's hand landed on my shoulder hard. I flinched. 'If it's not important, it won't bother you. What's bugging your mind? We're here for a wonderful lunch, not to see you sigh.' She chided.

I rubbed my face with both hands. 'I messed up yesterday's test.' I said.

Ryoura and Ryouma gave me that "seriously?" look. 'It's just a test.' Ryouma shrugged.

Ryoura smiled in agreement. 'Don't be bothered by it.'

'I could've answered them alright if it weren't for the wind blowing them off into the river the night before the test.' I protested.

Ryouma snorted. Ryoura rested her chin on her palm. 'It's in the past. There's no use mourning over it.' Ryoura said.

'Right,' I nodded then sat up straight. 'I'm sorry.'

'Don't mind,' Ryouma waved her hand then adjusted her sunglasses. 'How's Ryouta doing?'

'His discharge is in 2 hours. His health is improving greatly. He's fine now.' I replied.

'When does he get his day off?' Ryoura asked.

I tilted my head. 'It depends on him. He'd tell me every Friday and I'll clear the day for him.'

'That works as well.' Ryouma murmured and nodded.

'Ryouma-san, how about your acting career?' It was my turn to ask. 'I haven't seen you in any dramas lately.'

'I'm shooting an action movie but today is my day-off. It's almost finished and the movie will be aired in a few months' time.' She answered.

I turned to Ryoura and gave her a questioning look. She pointed at her self. 'Me? I'm the scriptwriter for Ryouma's movie, so currently, my job's done.' She retorted.

'Kise sure has an amazing family.' I told myself.

'How about you tell us about your family instead, Sorano? You know what the Kise's do, so I want to know yours.' Ryoura said.

I laughed nervously. 'My parents are currently in Taiwan. I'm only here in Japan to finish my studies. The jobs are a secret from them.'

'How about siblings? Do you have any siblings?' Ryouma questioned.

'2 elder brothers and an elder sister,' I told them. 'I'm the youngest in the family.'

'How old is your eldest?' Ryoura asked.

'26 years old and unmarried, I can give you his number if you want.' I giggled.

'Ryoura's engaged, Sorano.' Ryouma cut me off. I halted giggling and stared at Ryoura, wide-eyed.

Ryoura grinned at me. I turned to Ryouma. 'My second brother is 25. He's young and handsome.' I winked at her.

Ryouma pinched my cheek and twisted it. 'Are you trying to have me as your sister-in-law?!' she chided.

I laughed and waved her off. 'I was just kidding!'

'How about their names? Your name is beautiful so I'd love to know their names as well.' Ryoura asked again.