第4章:また星空を見ろ!

CHAPTER 4 : Let's Look at the Starry Sky Again!

Approximately 30 college students came to the pub and the birthday celebration went well. The birthday girl had cut her cake and they were currently eating and/or drinking whatever when a boy sat beside Sorano. He was obviously drunk.

    Oikawa and Kise were a few seats away, talking to each other. Since both of them are facing each other, only Oikawa could see Sorano being approached by the boy.

    'And the director asked about y—'

    'Ryouta-kun,' Oikawa cut him off. 'Look behind.'

    Kise did as he was told, albeit a bit sad at the interruption of his eagerness. He gasped lightly when he saw the boy trying to flirt with Sorano. 'S-Shouldn't we help Sora-cchi?'

    'Leave her be.' A voice said and both of them flinched in surprise as they turned to the source of the voice.

    Izumi chuckled at their reactions.

    'Are you sure, Shino-chan?' Oikawa asked again. Izumi nodded confidently.

    Kise "tsk"-ed. 'We, as the protector of females cannot let that past—where the hell is he touching?!' Kise almost choked out his Adam's apple at the sight.

-

    Sorano was completely aware of a certain hand travelling slowly from her knee to her thigh. She rolled her eyes, listening to the boy's babble. She was used to these kinds of harassments since it was a pub—like what'd you expect?

    When she first started, Hajime often got worried and Izumi would have to hold him back from injuring the customer. 2 months after that, Izumi and Sorano cared less about those trivial things.

    Apparently, Sorano was in the Judo club back in high school, and Hajime taught Izumi how to defend herself so both of them had no problem. 'Sir, please.' Sorano spoke and she placed her palm on top of the boy's hand.

    The boy went red and grinned at her. He curled his fingers, in attempt to squeeze her thigh. Sorano smiled widely at him.

    'AH!' the boy yelled loudly and he quickly retracted his hand from her.

    Sorano raised her brows and her one elbow propped up against the table. She leaned her chin on her palm, her other hand on the boy's didn't flinch away. 'Is there any problem, sir?' she sneered.

    The boy winced as Sorano tightened her grip. 'Y-Your hand...!' he stuttered and tried to release his hand.

    'It's warm, isn't it?' she started grinning.

    'N-No! I-It hurts! Let go of me!' he struggled.

    'Why? Don't you want to touch me like you did earlier?'

    'No! NO! Let me go!' he began to panic. Sorano smirked and let his hand go. The boy almost cried as he ran out of the pub. No one seemed to care about him running away so Sorano sighed in relief and continued drinking her guava juice.

    'She's merciless.' Oikawa said in a whisper.

    Kise was still watching her in awe.

    'I told you to leave her be,' Izumi shrugged. 'She's not a little girl for you to get worried.'

    'Sora-cchi, that was awesome!' Kise exclaimed and ran to his manager.

• Sorano Akayuki •