第16章:病気

CHAPTER 16: Disease

Kise neared Kiyoko awkwardly after he was finished with his shoot, unsure of what her reaction would be. Kiyoko saw him and handed him his phone.

'Good work,' She said.

Kise took it, smiling. 'Thank you.'

'Is there anywhere else you want to go?' Kiyoko questioned.

'Nowhere,' replied Kise. 'We can go home now.'

Kiyoko nodded and they walked away.

-

Sorano was frowning, thinking hard.

'Now it's confirmed that Akayuki is a human.' Izumi said.

'I've always been a human.' Sorano protested.

All four of them: Sorano, Izumi, Iwaizumi and Oikawa were at a hospital, sitting in front of the doctor's room. Sorano had already been called into the room. The doctor checked her temperature and took a sample of her mucus from her nose for it to be determined. They then were asked to wait outside while the doctor runs the tests.

'Abnormal human.' Iwaizumi spoke.

'Don't you start, Mister Iwaizumi Hajime!' Sorano folded her arms across her chest.

'I'm just stating the fact.' He replied.

'Is this really your first time catching a fever?' Oikawa interrupted. Sorano turned to him, who was sitting just by her side.

'I'm not really sure,' Sorano said. 'I can't remember the last time I had one.'

'You must've one hell of an immune system.' Oikawa commented.

'You can say that.' She giggled. Somehow, it made her proud hearing that she has an incredible immune system.

'That wasn't even a compliment,' Iwaizumi scoffed. 'It means you're a weirdo.'

'Can you please let me live for a second?' Sorano clicked her tongue.

Izumi rolled her eyes at the argument unfolding before her. Then, the doctor called out for Sorano but she was too busy talking. 'Akayuki, the doctor's calling you, go!' Izumi said and Sorano quickly left.

'I'm following!' Oikawa said cheerfully and followed after her.

Iwaizumi had no time to react because he had already disappeared into the doctor's room with Sorano. 'He's quick.' He shook his head, sighing.

'Let him be,' Izumi laughed. 'You wanted to set him up with Akayuki but you're being too protective over her.'

'Because she's dumb.' He replied nonchalantly.

Sorano and Oikawa exited the room and walked towards them but she sat two seats away while Oikawa sat beside Iwaizumi.

'So? What did the doctor say? A miracle?' Izumi questioned.

Sorano folded her arms. 'It's Influenza A.' she replied uninterestingly, as if annoyed at the fact that she got sick.

'The doctor said it's contagious and she's to be quarantined.' Oikawa said.

'HUH?' Iwaizumi and Izumi chorused.

-

Sorano climbed her bed and sat facing her three waiting friends. 'I thought I'm supposed to be quarantined, what are you guys doing in my room?' she raised a brow.