I Almost Kill Jason.(Accidentally, Of Course.)

Jason was in a bad mood. We could all feel the waves coming off of him. (Except for Coach Hedge, but I wasn't really counting him) That's why we were all avoiding Jason. We struggled up to the top of the rock island and finally, we could see the palace. Coach Hedge was practically salivating at the garden with all of its plants and grass. Basically, he was being useless. When Jason gave him permission to go and stuff his face, he just ran. Jason looked relieved as Coach Hedge tramped off. Actually, scratch that. Everybody looked relieved, including me. Coach Hedge was not someone you wanted with you when you were going to meet a crazy wind god obsessed with getting a promotion.

As we went into the palace, Mellie the aura came and greeted us. "Hello!" She looked pretty; she had this natural look on her. Her hair was breezing around and she smiled brightly. "Are you from Lord Zeus? We've been expecting you!"

Jason opened his mouth to speak. I shoved him in the side with my elbow. He winced and whispered to me, "Your elbow is sharp!"

"Yeah, a lot of people have said that." To Mellie, I said, "You're an aura, right?"

She blushed. "Yes. My name is Mellie. Anyway, are you from Lord Zeus?"

Jason answered "Yes" at the same time I said "No."

She looked confused.

"We're not from Zeus." I said. "We have something to trade in order for Aeolus to stop killing Demigods and a small favor."

She looked a bit disappointed. "Come with me then." She floated away and we followed her.

Jason hissed at me. "Why did you say that we're not from Zeus. Aeolus would definitely have let us in to see him then. Didn't you think about that?"

"Actually, I did." I hissed back. "He would have thought we were here to promote him and then when we told him that we weren't, he would have gotten really mad and we would barely have survived."

"How do you know that would happen?"

Oh you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

"Just trust me. That would have happened."

"You know, trust is earned, not just given when somebody asks." He frowned. "And you've been acting really suspicious lately. What's going on?"

I took a deep breath, trying to control my temper before I caused a storm. "Listen, annoying amnesiac. I have done a lot to earn your trust lately and you are just disregarding all of that. What exactly is wrong with thinking ahead and using common sense?"

He threw his hands up in the air. "It's not just that. Everybody sees something different about you. I do too, I just don't know what. Even Dirt Face acts different around you, more cautious. Leo told me. And I might be an amnesiac but I know how to read people and you always get this look on your face. I've probably told you this before but it's like you're asking yourself how much to reveal."

He was really pissing me off now. "Ok, listen here Superman." I stepped closer to him. "I did nothing wrong and all of this is your stupid theories so I would suggest you shut up now, because that would be much appreciated, thank you very much."

Piper touched my arm. "Calm down, Hope. Just chill."

I looked around and saw every source of water nearby responding to my anger and rising up. Oops.

I tried to calm down and the water slowly started receding. Jason was looking at me warily and Piper elbowed him. I heard her say, "Say sorry, you idiot."

Before he could open his mouth and more likely than not annoy me some more, I said, "It's ok, don't. I have anger issues, I know." I started walking toward where Mellie was waiting for us. "Come on, let's get this over with, already."