ch.1 Sold

Emi POV:

It's been 6 months since I've been a servant. I hated doing it, but I was weak and fragile and the vampires and werewolves took advantage of it by selling me. New life with a new master.

They called my name onto the stage. I took a deep breath and walked up. On stage I felt everyone whispering and debating about me. Except for one. It was a man. Scratch that it was the prince. Of course it was the prince. He just stared at me. His eyes were in awe and his jaw hung slightly open. He didn't take his eyes off of me while I tried to focus on the wall in front of me.

"The bidding will now begin!" A man yelled.

500 and 1,000 were thrown. It soon lead up to $360,000 that I sold at. Who would pay that much for a chummy girl? I bowed and walked off stage letting out a breath that I was holding in making my head ache worse. I didn't pay attention to who bought me, but I didn't care.  I just hope this one treats me better than my previous masters.

I was quickly rushed off into another room. This one had regular clothes like jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, etc. I didn't want my new master to think I was a slob right off the bat, so I took a black dress that hung right above my knees. I also grabbed black knee high socks and some black flats. The man that kicked me came in and grabbed me by both wrist pinning them to my back and it made my back ache. I stumbled as I managed to walk behind him. I could feel the warm sensation of blood drip down my side onto the black dress. I hadn't felt this bad in a long while.

He grabbed me again. The man pushed me into a door way and I could feel the wood cut me in the forehead and skid my knees. I stood up and brushed myself off. He was taking me to my new master and I knew that. So why was he still hurting me? The man grabbed both my wrists firmly in his hands and pushed me through the doorway. I fell on the ground from the force he used on me to shove the door open. I could feel my body start to bruise already. I ached and shook as I laid there for only a second.

I gathered myself and patted down the black fabric of the dress I was wearing. My vision was blurring, but I bowed to my new master anyway. I couldn't see who it was. I didn't care who it was as long as it was not someone who I had met. I was going to serve this thing now.

I stood up with my hands behind my back waiting for an order trying to keep my eyes open enough to look like I knew what he looked like. The man that had kicked me also bowed and left the room locking the door behind him.

"Hello Ms. Emi. My name is Dimitri." The man waved. "I'm your new master. Ill tell you what to do on our way home."

"Home?" I said to myself. "Which one?"

"What was that?" Dimitri asked standing up slightly.

"I'm sorry master. Most definitely." I bowed again.

"Emi? What's wrong with you?" What was he talking about?

"I'm...uh...not quite sure what you mean master?" My vision was blurred now, bit I couldn't have him thinking there was something wrong with me in my first day with him.

Dimitri sniffed in the air moving his head in a circular motion. "Its blood. Is it your blood?"

"No sir. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm not bleeding or anything. Please master don't be worried for me." I lied.

I could see Dimitri's eyes change color slightly, even though I tried to keep my head down and my voice low. His eyes were almost red. Anger. He was getting angry at me? Of course. I was lying to him.

"Don't lie to me Emi." Dimitri said sternly.

"It's... uh... yes master it is my blood. I should be fine though." Another lie. It was going to take forever to get this healed up.