ch. 15 Power

dimitri POV:

I watched as Emi hesitantly ate her food. She put very little on her fork. She still murmured to herself, even though it's been a week.

Emi quickly dropped her fork and held her head in pain. This was new as she hadn't had a head injury and or head aches since she got back. her chair moved back from under her quickly. She fell to the floor and curled up into a tight ball, still holding her head in pain. I ran over to her and tried to help her up and asking her what was wrong, but she only screamed in agony.

"Emi. You have to speak to me so i know whats wrong with you." i tried to tall her, but instead a cup went flying across a room.

"Dimitri!" Emi suddenly screeched and popped my ear drum.

"Emi I'm right here. Speak to me." I tried to calm her down.

"Help.....Me." She struggled to say as she still held her head.

I couldn't help her. I didn't know what was physically wrong. shes fighting herseld

Emi shook as i picked her up. She was muttering to herself. I didnt understand her as she was speaking in a different language. It must be ancient. I didn't understand it. When i got to my room I laid her on my bed and fetched her some ice for her head.

I arrived once again at my room and saw Emi running towards me. "Dimitri!" She sceamed at the top of her lungs.

"Emi?" I was surprised at her suddenness.

Before anything else could happen she backed away quickly and hit herself in the head. "Imategi" She uttered as she paced around my room. Once again i was surprised at how sudden she was making actions. It's like shes fighting herself.

"Exactly. I'm fighting myself." Emi said with a mischievous smile on her cheeks.

Now I was very confused. How did she know that?

"Emi?"

"Dont look at me. It was her." Emi shivered. "Dont talk about me like I'm not here."

Emi was really fighting herself? How can that be? Wasnt she only with Allen and Samuel last week when I got her back? Something bad must have happened. The question is when did it happen? SHe was acting normal when Samuel discussed with her the morning we had retrieved her from that  awful house.

"EMi calm down and talk to me." I commanded.

Emi turned on her heels and quickly walked to my bed and sat down. I followed after her and sat beside her in awkward silence.

"So tell me, Love. What can be so wrong?" I calmed my voice and steadied my startled and angry breathing.