ch.4 you have a what

Emi POV:

"You did what!" I half yelled at Dimitri. "I can't be a personal for you."

"What do you mean? You like me enough don't you?" Dimitri said with a calm and collected voice.

"Grrr. Why do I have to be a personal? I'm just fine being a house maid?" I tried to cool off a bit knowing I would get punished later for protesting.

"If you didn't want to be so bad then I would not make you do it." Dimitri paused. "But I already did it so why change it now? And now we can spend more time together." He grabbed my waist pulling me close as my back leaned against the wall.

I turned my head not facing him as he looked at me. Dimitri grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. An electric current ran through my body feeling his touch. I knew it was bad to like him. My body just needs to get used to it. That's all right?

"Come on Emi. Please don't be like that." Dimitri pleaded.

I stayed silent thinking it was the best option. From now on I'm just going to be his personal toy. Great. I'm his expensive toy that he bought from a store.

"Emi please just look at me. I won't do anything I swear. I don't want to hurt you." Dimitri let me go and looked at my face. I closed my eyes trying to avoid eye contact. "Don't be so stubborn Emi."

Dimitri's blue almost grey eyes flickered red. That's even better. He's getting mad at me.

I opened one eye to look at Dimitri. His eyes were staring into mine and I couldn't resist, but to look at him with both. I stared into his as he stared into mine. Both of our bodies motionless. I had forgotten I was mad at him. He probably wasn't mad anymore.

I watched as his small, yet boyish, hand reached out for my face. He laid his hand on my skin with a gentle touch and I touched it lightly not wanting thus moment to end. I closed my eyes and snuggled my cheek into his hand that was cupping it. I opened my eyes again to hear Dimitri's phone ring.

Dimitri stood there looking at his phone, not moving, with us both against the wall in his office. I took my hand off his as he walked slowly to his phone and rolled his eyes.

"Yes....she is?.....when?...... What?...grr. fine tell her it's okay." Dimitri hung up his phone and ran his hand through his hair.

I stood up against the wall like an idiot for a minute before relaxing and walking over to Dimitri. I laid my hand on his shoulder and told him I would go to the work room to see my new jobs.

The rest of the day went in with my normal house maid chores. Which will proceed for the next week. Except that now every night I have to go to Dimitri's room to take paperwork or do whatever, if you know what I mean.

So as my schedule said I went to his room after i finished my house chores. He was sitting on a loveseat in the left if his room. As I got closer I saw he had a bottle in his hand. That's wonderful. He better not be drunk.

I waked over to him and he looked up at me. He gave me a weak smile and I returned it. Dimitri patted the seat next to him and I sat down hesitantly. He turned towards me and grabbed my nervously shaking hand.

"What's wrong?" His smooth voice was slightly different.
"Are you drinking?" I asked backing up a little.

Dimitri held up the bottle. The words were written in Svenhaven. Dimitri put his hand over his mouth and started to chuckle slightly.

"What? Did I say something?" I fidgeted.

"This is Svenhaven vodka." He laughed. So he is drunk? "Svenhaven vodka is a blood mix so it's not very strong. Also you won't get any even if you wanted some."