ch.14

Dimitri POV:

My breath hitched in my throat. Who am I?

"Emi?" I squeaked out.

"That's my name." I was frozen in the thought of her forgetting me. "Hello mister. I'm Emi. I'm a yuiko. One of the strongest, if I may add. May I help you?"

"I'm Dimitri. I am the prince of Volistonia. You must come with me back to my palace." I wanted to break down in tears so badly.

"Are you the desired one of mine?" Emi's voice flowed through the car like magic.

"A sharp knife as always." I sighed. "Now we ae going home." I ordered, my dominance showing.

Emi sat quietly on the long trip there. Sometimes I could hear mumbling and I could sense she was in distress, but I ignored my ergs.

I let her out like I always did and lead her into my seemingly empty home. She seemed to remember the layout because she walked strait to my room.

Emi plopped down on the big bed like she always did and rolled over facing me.

I watched as she had a puzzled look on her face. She ducked her head and started mumbling to herself a little. I didn't make out anything, but my name.

"Something wrong Emi?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"Nothing. I'm fine Dimitri." Emi ducked her head again and covered her mouth, again mumbling to herself.

"Well then. We should probably go to sleep." I suggested.

"Ok." Emi hesitantly said as she crawled over to her side of the bed slowly.