ch. 16 The other person

Emi POV:

She forced me back. I'm back in this mind prison hoping for escape. She told me o can't escape anymore. I can't be with Dimitri anymore. I couldn't even move anymore. This was so annoying.

I tried to bang on my prison walls, and sometimes I could get out, but it would be brief. I was starting to get tired from fighting for a week.

Who was I fighting? Technically it's myself, but it's the original me. The me from before I was Emi. She called herself Rain. She told me she has been resting dormant in me for almost 10 years and finally wanted out. She's very powerful.

I cried out for Dimitri again, hoping my words could escape and he could be able to help. I know he can't, but I need him too. She and him are having a conversation, I can only hear snippets of it. I'm so tired. Dimitri might actually want Rain instead of me.

I close my eyes, ready to sleep. Just a little nap while they are talking. I lay down once more and try to sleep, letting it overcome me.

"I want her back dammit!" I hear someone yells. It startled me awake.

I rub my tired eyes and sit up. Dimitri? Is Dimitri fighting for me? My groggy head could barely comprehend what was happening. I was getting too weak to stay here.

"Give her back to me you monster." Dimitri had a threatening tone. "I want my Emi back, not you." His eyes had turned read and they were blazing with anger. What could they have talked about to anger him so much? I was only asleep for a little while.

Standing up on weak legs, I walk over to the edge of my prison. I wanted to fight again, but I could barely move. I am so weak. "Dimitri" I say as a tear rolls down my face. "Give him back to me." I talk, knowing Rain can hear me. "Please, I bet you. Give him back to me."

I hit the literal wall that was in front of me. I hear her behind me as o turn around weakly. "For the love of-" Rain said angerly holding her head. "Humans are so weak, cant you just mind your own business? This is my body. I don't understand how you aren't gone yet."

"Please." I whimper out. "Please let me back. Please let me have my Dimitri again." I could feel warm tears running down my face.

I stood up on on the my wobbly legs and started to scream. "Give him back! Let me Go! This is My body. I get to have it. You are the one who gave it to me, so it's mine. Let me go back!"

I was finally put of power to stay. I started to go. "Please. " I muttered.

"Whiney humans." I heard Rain scoff and roll her eyes. "Fine, I'll make adeal."

"Anything! I'll do anything!"

"You can have your body back, and your poor Dimitri, but I get to lay dormant in you. I am still the owner of this body, you can call me whenever you need me, but you have to find out more about me and figure out a way to let me out sometimes." She smiles. "Oh and sometimes, let me have some fun with your cute little Dimitri Ok?"

I instantly shook my head. "I'll do it. I'll do it all."

"Fine sugar, than you have a deal. Oh and don't forget, you have to figure out how to use my power, I'm not going to help you." I was dumbfounded, but I took the deal. I reached and took Rains hand.