ch.3 stuff happens

Emi POV:

I decided to not think much of what he just did and finished cleaning the kitchen and dining room. I set the enormous table and cleaned the floor an rug that was tucked under the table legs.

The rest of the day I cooked and did laundry for everyone. There are a lot more people living here than I thought.

There's Dimitri, his brother Thomas, his sister Elizabeth. Then there's their parents, King William and Queen Alain. Dimitri's cousins, there's 4, and his aunt and uncle live here too. Then there's all the maids and servants, inside and out. I think there's 30 in all.

That was my day.

Dimitri POV:

What was wrong with me! Its not even 6:00 am and I'm blushing and my fangs came out. What the fuck! That has never happened. Not even with my fiance, or as my family is, my cousin Alexia.

As soon as I made it to my room I took a deep sigh and took my hand off my face. Just thinking about Emi makes me want to kiss her beautiful plump lips that belong to that irresistible face.

Stop thinking like that! Shes not even my personal. Fuck! What am I supposed to do? I walk to my bed and plop on it. I should probably put a shirt on. I took another deep sigh and got up. I walked to my closet and grabbed a blue shirt.

I spent the whole day in my office clogged with work. Once I made it back to my room it was 8:32 pm. I quickly threw off my shirt as I walked in. It landed in my bed and I went to the bathroom. I turned on the hit water for the tub wanting to sail as little. I stood in front if the mirror looking at myself. My eyes were slightly drooping from staying up waiting for Emi to awaken. My hair was a tossed mess and my whole body hurt.

Once the tub was full I put in the herbs and minerals before sliding in. It was warm and the herbs smelled good. They were imported from Sitania, they better be good. I closed my eyes as my tired muscles relaxed. As soon as I felt like I couldn't move because I was so comfortable, someone knocked in my door. It was a soft knock so mist likely it's one of the servants.

"Who is it?" I moaned tiredly.

"It's..um..well.. it's Emi master Dimitri. " Thump. I could hear it in my chest. "My schedule today has clean your bathroom for my last job. Are you busy?"

"Yes, come back tomorrow and clean it please." I closed my eyes again brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Yes master. Have a nice night." I wish I could.

I stood up out if the tub and grabbed my towel. "Emi wait." I said as I opened the door.

There she was about to open my door. I could see her dirty blonde hair with the bow on her head.

"Master?" She held her hand on the door knob.

"Wait for me to finish my bath before you leave. I'll hurry." I said turning back around.

"Master it's almost nine. I must be getting back." Her voice wavered a little.

"I'll escort you. Just wait on my bed."

I walked back into my bathroom and washed my hair and body quickly with the herbal water.

As I walked bavk into my room I saw Emi with her eyes closed breathing in heavily. Was she smelling something in the air? I don't know. She looked so peaceful Gough. Her hair was in light waves and get makeup was mostly soft pink and nude colors. She looked really good.

"Smell good?" I asked as I saw her eyes widened and her body jump a little.

"Um.. uh.. It smells like herbs. Are they from Sitania?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Well yes. They are. How did you know?" I took a few steps towards her.

"Uh.. haha." She nervously laughed and scratched the back of her head. "That's the only place master Allen got his herbs."

"Hmm." I hummed as I got close to her.

Emi had her gaze down at her slightly shaking hands. Her hair fell gracefully into her face. I stared at her as she played with her thumbs. It was only a second though before I walked over to my closet and got some sweatpants. I grabbed a T-shirt and tossed it in her direction. Emi let it land next to her on the bed.

"You don't have anything to sleep in right?" I questioned walking back o the bathroom and grabbing my toothbrush.

I squeezed a little toothpaste on it and put the brush in my mouth. Emi stood in the doorway with the shirt in her hand.

"You don't need to." She held it up in my direction.

"It gets cold upstairs if you don't wear anything." Emi's face turned a slight red.

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over and gave Emi a hug with my toothbrush in my mouth. I held her for a second before turning around to finish brushing my teeth.

I spit in the sink and looked up at the mirror. Emi wasn't standing in the doorway anymore. I wiped off my mouth and went back in my room looking for her. She was there at my doorway facing me.

"Isn't your personal supposed to come here soon?" She turned around ready to grab the door knob.

"I sent her back to her room already."

"Oh." Emi said almost like she was sad.

"Oh? Why did you say it so sadly?" I placed my hand on the door to keep her from opening it.

Emi turned around with a slightly shocked expression on her face. "I need to get going."

I sighed and let her leave it was two minutes till curfew. I don't want her in trouble. Even though I wanted her to stay I couldn't have her in trouble. I sighed again turning off my lights and getting into bed. Having Emi there even for a few days felt so warm. It was comforting and I liked it. I should ask to have her as a personal. She might not like that idea.

I slept well and had a full work day ahead of me. I stayed in my office most of the time. Emi came in once to remind me of lunch and to collect work for Scarlet. Scarlet is the girl who usually works in the office with me if I'm full of work, but I didn't have anything for her except papers for my father.

Actually, that's how two whole weeks were spent. I tried my hardest to keep work in front of me so I wouldn't think about my fiancee or Emi. I didn't feel good about it though. I mean it wasn't like I wanted to marry Alexia. My parents arranged this marriage last year. I had no say in it. I wish I did though. At first I thought it would be fine to marry her, but now. Now all I wanted was Emi.

I forgot to mention I am turning Emi into a personal so she could be around me more often. It may be selfish, but I did want to be around her for more than five minutes a day. Although sometimes she would come into my room at night so we could chat. She actually had a lot of stuff in her life she could talk about. I liked listening to her anyway so I was fine with it.

*****
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to finish it for you guys. I hope you enjoy and please tell me about grammar or spelling mistakes!

Thanks lovelies! 😉

~BenAndEJ