ch.6 annoyance

Emi POV:

I woke up in Dimitri's bed with his arm on my stomach. I looked at the clock and it showed 3:47. To early to wake Dimitri up. I moved his arm slowly off me and sat up. I rubbed my eyes as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a cloth from the sink and wiped his counter off making as little noise as possible. Since I was awake I figured I could clean Dimitri's room and bathroom. I cleaned the counter and wiped as much of the mirror that I could without falling. His mirror towered over me as it went up his whole wall. I walked into his room as saw him still sleeping. Thank goodness.

I wiped down his dresser and sorted what little of his closet wasn't. I found a broom in his closet. I used it to sweep up his closet with what little moonlight showed through the window of his room. I moved back to the bathroom and swept the floors.

When I walked back into Dimitri's bedroom I found hat it was 4:23. Still early. I'm not sleepy enough to get back in bed. I sat down on the love seat that was in Dimitri's room and read a book that was in the shelf.

It had been almost an hour before I saw Dimitri stir in bed. "Emi?" He sat up in bed.

"I'm over here." I didn't look up from the book I was reading.

Dimitri used his vampire speed to run over to me and hug me. I let the book rest on my side as he held me close.

"Dimitri?" I whispered in his ear.

"I thought you left." He helped me stand up.

"It's only 5:20 Dimitri. I'm fine. I'm not gone." I looked at him confused.

Dimitri smiled at me. I could feel my heart melting. I can't let him get to me like this. I walked to the basket with my clothes in it and changed fast.

"Breakfast is at 7:00. I'm going to help the maids cook." I said as I pulled my hair up into a loose ponytail.

"I'll see you then." Dimitri excused me.

As I walked down the halls of the castle it felt empty. No one was running in the halls, there were no guards at the doors. Strange. I went to the kitchen and there was only one other girl there.

I said my hello's as I helped her cook. We cooked for hours. Two of three. Breakfast started at seven, but I cooked lunch at the same time. I served Dimitri and his fiance as they sat next to each other at the table.

Alexia glared at me as I handed her her food. I wish I would have spit in it. Oh well though. Dimitri excused me to my chores after I finished cooking. I didn't have many. Clean his office, clean his room, clean the kitchen, wait for him to finish his day. It was only 2:00 when I had finished. Ugh. Dimitri has hours left of his day.

I sat down on the love seat and read for what felt like five minutes before the door slammed opened and then closed and locked. Dimitri stood with his back to the door out of breath. He ran his hand through his hair as I stood up looking at him. He peered over his shoulder at me. His blue gray eyes had red sprawled throughout them.

"Emi." Dimitri's voice was deep as I could see his eyes soften. He stood up and started walking towards me.

"Dimitri your early." I stood by the couch pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"So are you." Dimitri grabs my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Why are you mad?" I asked closing my eyes.

"It's nothing just Alexia being dumb." He leaned closer to my face. At the same time I could hear Alexia calling for Dimitri.

"Hmm. Is that so?" Dimitri nods his head at my words. He was so close our foreheads almost touched. "Well then there's nothing I can do about it." I smiled and let go of his hands grabbing the book I was reading.

I set the book back on the shelf that I found it. When I turned around I saw Dimitri staring at me. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad. I patted my skirt smoothing all the folds. I closed my eyes and started walking towards the door.

"Do I need to stay?" I put my hand in the door waiting for Dimitri's response.

"No, but could you?" Dimitri asked taking a few steps towards me.

"Anything my master tells me." I sarcastically commented under my breath.

"What did you say?" Dimitri put his hand on the door next to mine with a loud thud. His hips were not, but an inch away from mine as my back was turned towards him and my face was away.

I sighed knowing he heard me. "I'll do anything as long as my master requires it of me."

"That's a good girl." Dimitri moved his hand around my waist while keeping the other one locked on the door. "Let's go out."

I rolled my eyes at his suggestion. He was going to take me out even if I didn't want to go. "Yes master Dimitri."

He let go of me walking to his closet. Dimitri had stepped out wearing his normal sweatpants and handing me a pair. I slipped into the oversized sweatpants and waited for his response. (I don't change shirts because I wasn't handed one.) Dimitri just walked over and dive himself into the bed.

"I'm exhausted. Alexia has officially wore me out." His voice was muffled into his pillow.

"It's fine. When do you want to go out somewhere?" I sat next to him and rubbed his bare back.

"Tomorrow morning we're leaving." Dimitri flipped his head to the side so he could see me. "So dont forget love."

"Alright 'love'." I said in a disgusted tone.

The morning was usual until he walked into and back out of his closet. When Dimitri had come back out he held a blue sun dress for me and was wearing jeans and a gray T-shirt. Great now he keeps clothes for me. I let down my hair and changed into the dress.

Dimitri placed his hand in the small of my back as he lead me out if his room and down the stairs. When we made it to the ground floor we were stopped by his fiance.

"Dimitri!" Alexia demanded.

"I'm leaving see you later." Dimitri waved as he kept walking forcing my legs to move.

"Your leaving with that wench?" I felt my jaw clenching as I heard the word 'wench' come out if her mouth.

"We are just going out for a while. We'll be back soon." Dimitri opened the door to let me out.

"If that's the case then I will accompany you on your outing." Alexia walked quickly to us.

Dimitri sighed with the door wide open. He ran his hand through his hair as he stood there watching Alexia move towards us.

"This is personal. We have a meeting to attend if you would leave us." Dimitri spoke with irritation in his voice.

"Then why are you taking a slave?" Alexia pointed her finger at me.

"Shes a personal. She will accompany where ever I need her." Dimitri looked down at me. "Now we are leaving Emi."

I nodded my head slowly as I walked with Dimitri to a fancy black car. Dimitri opened the door of the car and let me in. I watched as Alexia stomped around on the porch as we speed off out of the driveway. It was actually more like a road than a driveway though.