ch.12 complex

I laid on the large bed again awaiting for something to happen ,but again, noting did. One week, two weeks, three weeks, and a month goes by. People come. People go. Yet none suspecting for me to be like this. Master Allen walked into the room looking at me with a devilish eye.

"Wait long my sweet?" His voice echoed lightly off the tan walls of his room.

Master Allen was cruel to me, but he did grant my wish of not having to wear the painful handcuffs. He replaced it with a shiny diamond and silver collar with a matching leash that attached to the bad frame.

"I didn't have to wait that long this time."I scowled at his cold hands that crossed over my body.

"Thats great. Did you miss me Emi Dear?" I shivered in disgust.

"Of course Master. A pet always misses her masters touch." I replied touching his face softly wanting to slap it instead.

"Thats great Emi." Master Allen whispered into my ear as his lips graced my cheek. His face, inches away, became un-amused when the doorbell rang.

Master Allen quickly grabbed the key to my leash and unchained me from the bed. He grabbed the end of it tightly. Lightly shoving my back, Master Allen lead me to the door. He opened it to a boy with brown hair. I patted my hair down quickly listening to his calm voice. Master let go of my leash and let the boy into the house. The boy wore a police uniform and froze for a moment when he looked at me. I did the same. I stared at the tall boy in front of me, my eyes dancing over his body. The boy spoke with master Allen on the couch and I went on my way to make tea and coffee.

Two sugars.

One creamer.

'Three right turns and three left.

I remembered as I stured the awaiting coffee. I placed both cups on the coffee table.

Samuel smiled and winked at me from the coffee cup. I unconsciously smiled at him. He was here finally. He was here to save me. I closed my eyes as he looked back at Master Allen.

"May I use your loo?" Samuel asked with a grin on his face.

"Of course." Master Allen hastily answered as he pointed his hand towards me. "My wife will show you around."

I bowed and lead Samuel to the loo. He hugged me quickly and i plunged my weak body into his, giving him my best hug.

"Hes outside." Samuel whispered in my ear close enough so no one, but me could hear.

My face lit up in a smile. I hadn't done that in a long while. I wanted to dash out the front door as quickly as possible, but I stopped, knowing that Allen would retrieve me instantly. I sighed under my breath and whispered,

"Can he come in?" I wanted to see my prince as soon as I was able. "I really need to see him right now."

Samuel gazed at my malnutritous frame. "I don't think he wants to see his desired looking like this." He waved his finger up and down looking at my body. "But trust me dear. He'll rescue you soon enough....Now let's go before psycho owner figures us out."

I walked beside Samuel as I lead him back to the living room.

Master Allen peeked up at us from his news paper. He placed it down next to his half empty tea cup and dismissed me to his bedroom.

******
A/N
So sorry chapter is short. I am going to have another chapter out hopefully tomorrow though. It will be the normal length. I just wanted to get a chapter out to everyone who has been waiting ever so long for me to publish.

Have a nice day...
~BenAndEJ