ch.2 healing process

Dimitri POV:

Emi was burning up. I guess that she has a fever. I slid my hand on her back and gently laid her body on my bed. I closed my eyes in the close proximity, taking in her sweet scent. I raised her, well my, shirt up from her stomach revealing her side.

It looked bad. There was a huge gash and the blood was still dripping a little. It must hurt. She must be strong to not act like she is this hurt. I pressed my hand on her rib and she whimpered in pain at my touch. It was probably still fractured if not broken. I grabbed a bandage and started to role it around her small body. If this doesn't heal she will need stitches. I bit my wrist again and put it to her mouth.

Emi opened her eyes in surprise and pushed my hand away. "Please don't master. You've done enough for me already." She sat up. I just noticed she has a cut on her face too.

"You must drink to heal." I prompted her. "It will make you feel better." I extend my wrist to her. The wound was closed now.

"It's fine. Really." Emi pushed a strand if hair behind her ear.

"I'm your master. Do as I say and drink now." I bit my wrist again.

Emi looked frightened and grabbed my wrist. She looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. I shook my wrist away from her hold and pulled her into a loose hug. Emi grabbed my wrist again and looked at it.

"There's no wound? No scar?" She said almost amazed. "Oh, uh, sorry master I shouldn't say stupid stuff like that." She took a little pause. "When is curfew?"

"Don't worry about it. Tonight you will stay with me."I let go of her. "If you want of course. If not it's in five minutes."

She shook he head slightly. "I'll do whatever master asks of me."

"Take off that master shit around me. Okay? It's so not for you." I smiled.

"Yes mast-.... Yes Prince Dimitri." She hung her head.

"No prince b crap okay? Just call me Dimitri."

"Yes Dimitri."

I laid her on the bed again and but a small bandage on her forehead. I walked back into the bathroom and put away the first aid kit. When I got back Emi was lying on her side on my bed.

I thought that was nothing, but it was something big. When I walked over to her I could hear her breaths deep and raspy. She was holding her throat and her eyes were full of tears. She started to cough and I rubbed her back a little. She coughed up blood. It wasn't hers though. It didn't smell like hers. Emi rolled over into her back and started seizing. Her eyes rolled back and her breaths were so low it was almost nothing. Her heart beat was getting slower with every passing second. I ran out if the room and over to my sister's. She had her doctorate so she must know what's wrong.

We rushed back to my room and Emi was still lying in my bed. Her seizing was less, but she was coughing like crazy.

Emi POV:

My body was on fire. I could feel it surging through me. The pain in my side had increased to a maximum point. My body was at the highest point I pain. I felt like I could die. The feeling and thought that I could die swept through me. I closed my eyes as my body shook. I'm having a seizure.

Everything was black, but I was still conscious. I felt someone grab my hand. It hurt, but I knew they were trying to comfort me. I could feel my lungs ripping apart in my chest as I coughed continuously.

I could hear Dimitri's voice. It was sweet and comforting. I finally fell unconscious listening to him rant to someone else.

I opened my eyes to a bright room. I looked down at the blankets that covered me. They looked like Dimitri's. I felt an arm around me tighten slightly. I turned my body over. There was Dimitri lying next to me wrapping hims arms around me. He opened his eyes slightly. His hair was in a bed head looking mess. His eyes widened at me.