ch.10 again

A/N
There is going to be a lot of dialog in his chapter... So sorry readers.

Dimitri POV:

Emi rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the bus. I quickly grabbed her bags from the bus and lead her to my car. I thanked the teachers and Samuel for watching after her.

The car sped down the road to my house. Emi slept the whole way. She must have been exhausted.

I helped her out of the vehicle. Emi followed me up the stairs to my room. I carried her bags and set them on my bed. Emi sat down and started unpacking her things. I grabbed Emi's hand to make her stop.

"What Dimitri?" Emi sounded concerned.

"Don't push yourself. I know you're exhausted."

"Don't pry Dimitri. Now that I'm back I need to do my chores and such." Emi tried to waver my thoughts.

"No. I'm exhausted too. So we can go to sleep and do chores in the morning." I was exhausted, but no nearly as much as she obviously was.

"Please Dimitri. Let me work." Emi tried again unsuccessfully.

"Now its an order Emi. Just go to sleep." I took the bags off of the bed.

Emi crawled into the bed and under the blankets. I sighed and went to my closet to grab clothes for her. I walked back into the room and Emi looked at me funny. I handed her the clothes and she changed. She walked over to me and put my forehead on hers.

Emi grabbed my hand and brought me to the bed. She pushed me slightly so I would sit. At first I didn't know away she was doing. Then she put her hand on my forehead and then hers. That means one of us has a fever.

"Emi?"

"It's you this time Dimitri." Emi pushed me again. This time so I would lay down. I rolled my tired eyes and rolled to my side of the bed and got under the comforter. "Now I will sleep, but only if you stay asleep tomorrow."

"Persuasive." Emi glared at me. "Fine deal."

I kissed emis forehead and we both laid down on the bed and fell into slumber.

I patted the bed. No Emi. I opened my eyes groggily looking around the room. Still no sign of her. I stood up feeling light headed. I need blood. I walked to the kitchen where Emi usually works on Saturday. Some maids and servants nodded in respect.

"Where's Emi?" I asked a strawberry blonde haired girl.

"Emi left with master William this morning." The girl replied.

"What? Where?" I was confused why he needed her.

"I'm sorry Dimitri, but I don't know the answer to that."

I turned around and stormed off into my study. I was furious. I knew this was bad if father took her. I waited in my study for hours until my father returned.

Emi wasn't with him. "Where is she?" I angrily slammed my hands on my desk.

"Who?" Dad looked at his nails mildly ignoring me.

"You know fucking who!"

"Oh! The cute little slave girl. You needn't worry about her. She was a pretty penny."

"You sold her you bastard?" I yelled vainly.

"She was in the way. And she sold for thirty grand." Father held up a hand full of cash.

"Who bought her?"

"You are not allowed to know."

"I will find her."