Two

"Miss [Y/N], we have almost arrived at the Phantomhive manor. It would be better if you walk from here, the servants will the carriage." The tall butler spoke from next to you while the carriage slowly stopped.

You nodded at his words. "Very well, I'll take it over from here. You can go back to the manor, it should be no problem to walk back, if it will be a problem I can always get a carriage to take me back." This time it was your butler's turn to nod.

"Alright, milady. I'll have your tea done by the time you get back." You completely ignored his words at you stood up and got out of the carriage by yourself, what - may I add - was a very unlady like thing to do.

-

Your long cape hid your weapons around your hip perfectly as you walked through the trees, searching for a good spot at the fence to climb over. The leaves crunched underneath your combat boots, the moon shining through the trees and hitting your face, making you almost look like a goddes. The wind softly blew the few hairs that got out of the frech braid around. A satisfied grin appeared on your face when you finally found a part that seemed easy to climb over. Without thinking twice you got closer to the tree standing close to the fence, a few of it's branches reached the other side. Grabbing one of it's lowest branches you pulled yourself up until you could place your foot on a even lower one. The fence was quite high - about 8 feet - so it was a long climb. When you almost got there a small grin formed on your face and you placed your foot on the final tree branch and lifted yourself onto the fence. Looking down, you hesitated for a second but then you jumped down, landing on your feet with your hands in the mud to keep you from getting a face plan, still looked graceful like always. The grin grew in a satisfied - almost proud - smirk, making your plump lips look even more perfect.

You got up from the ground and started walking, always staying in the shadows of the trees, making sure nobody noticed you. But something you didn't know at the time was that exactly that was extremely difficult with two demon butlers that would always notice.

Making your way through the huge garden of the Phantomhive estate you thought about a plan to get rid of Earl Trancy and Phantomhive. Alden told you which room they would be in and where exactly it was. His advice was to get on the big balcony that was attached to the study they were discussing things and shoot them from there. Being the stubborn girl you was, you think about another way to kill them but nothing popped up in your mind so you decided to just do how the butler told you. Of course you would never tell him you went along with his plan. If he would ask you would just tell him that you went inside with your gun and killed them from there, fighting the servants off.

As you got to the huge mansion you immidiatly noticed the light coming from the room Alden told you they would be. Alden had also spoken about the big balcony that was attached to the study. You silently got underneath it and looked around for a way up. You realised that the house was build with alot of fancy pilars that you could use to climb up. Without thinking twice you started to make your way to the balcony, being careful not to fall. As you finally got there you keep close to the railing, making sure that they wont see you. You take a glimpse into the room and notice that there is only one butler standing there. The boys were sitting at the desk, Ciel on the big desk chair and Alois on the smaller one. Documents were in between them. The butler was one with short black hair and yellow eyes behind glasses, his jawline looked like you could cut paper with it. He was wearing a neat tailcoat that - you had to admit - looked very good on him, his broad shoulders making him look fit and muscular. All by all he was quite a attractive male.

You took your gun out of your leather belt and loaded it quickly, careful not to make a sound while doing so. Lifting it up, you pointed in at the dark haired boy but as soon as you placed your finger on the trigger you felt a presence behind you. You had no time to respond as you already felt the cold metal of a blade on your windpipe. You gasped slightly in shock, you had not expected to be caught. A muscular chest pressed against your back and your neck, the person - you assumed a male - pulling you closer and putting more presure on the blade.

"Put the gun down, milady." The male whispered in your ear, making you shiver.

{Sebastian}

I pressed my chest against the back of the inraged girl, putting more presure on the knifes. "Put the gun down, milady." I whispered in her ear, smirking when I felt a shiver run down her back.

"Lower the knife or I shoot, sir." Sarcasm laced her soft voice. She was quite the fiercy type. That was something that interested me, the girls I had met were always gentle and charming, nothing like her.

"I believe that would not be your best choice, my dear."

"Oh?"

"I can slit your troath before you even have the chance to pull the trigger down." She stirred up a bit at my words. It was clear she hasn't dealed with situations like this alot, she hasn't been caught before.

"Nobody is fast like that, you would never know when I shoot."

"Try me." I purred into her ear and those words were the last things that were nee