nineteen

And there you stood in the garden of the Phantomhive estate in just a nightgown. You had no idea what to do. Your pride would be destroyed if you went back inside, but at the same time you couldn't go back to your own manner dressed like this. For a noble lady it was onacceptable to be seen like this. 

You groaned loudly in annoyance. How did you even get here? What had happened the night before that would be so shocking to you? 

Not knowing what you should do you sat down. With your head in your hands and elbows on your knees you roamed through your brain for a solution. 

"Uhm excuse me?" Stressed as you were, you hadn't heard a small boy make his way to you. You looked up with a frown on your beautiful face. In front of you stood a young boy with blonde hair and a stray hat hanging around his neck by a thin cord. Several hairpins kept his hair out of his face and made his big blue eyes visible. He was wearing a white shirt with a red outline and yellow checkered pants. 

"What?" You said with a glare. A red blush immediately covered the young boy's face and he nervously looked away. 

"Uhm," he hesitantly started, "well you are the girl Sebastian brought here yesterday, right?  I wanted to ask you why you are sitting outside." His voice was shaking and while he spoke he was playing with his fingers. 

"I want to back to my estate, but there is a small problem." You pointed down at your clothes with a frown. The boy seemed unharmful so you had decided to be a little bit friendly. As friendly as you could be atleast. His mouth turned into a perfectly round circle. He nodded in understanding with a small smile. 

"Come with me, I think I have something to help you." His smile had turned into a grin and with still red cheeks he reached his hand out to your sitting figure. "My name is Finny by the way. Nice to meet you." You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. 

"I'm [Y/N]." The introduction was much more awkward than his. Finny gave one quick nod before speaking up again.

"Well lets go!" 

-

Bright pink eyes glanced at the artistic ceiling above them.  The hands of the owner were made into tight fist and his jaw was clenched. Like a bullet he shot up out of the bed he was lying in. Light hair shone underneath the chandelier, making it look incredibly soft. 

"You weren't able to take her here I see." The eyes went to the dooropening were an almost exact replica of him stood with a cocky smirk. The replica tsk'ed. "I expected more of you, Alden." Alden looked at his brother with a scowl on his face. "Don't pull such a sour face at your twin. I even want to help you." The light haired demon looked at his brother with slight mock in his purple eyes. 

"I am not interested in your help, Danton. Every time you help someone you always expect something in return and I have nothing to give you at the moment." Danton let a dark chuckle rise up from his throat. 

"Of course you have. I was thinking that we could share the price?" Only seconds after he spoke he was pinned against the wall, the lower arm of his brother pressed against his pale throat. Fire was flaming up in the eyes of Alden. Fire that would make everyone's stomach turn around in fear, but not Danton. Danton's smirk only got bigger as he saw the anger in Alden's eyes. 

"Don't ever think about her. I promise you that I won't hesitate to kill you. Being my brother won't stop me from ripping you apart, piece by piece." Dalton raised his eyebrows. 

"I see you are very passionate about the girl. It hurts to say this, but I'll do it for free. I'll help my family out in difficult times." The grip on his throat loosened and he was able to push Alden away from him. "So you have been attacked by two demons and a reaper? What do you want to do about them. We can always kill them, torture them, let them rot away in a cel and so on. Endless possibilities." The younger of the twins shook his head. 

"No, that is not necessary. We'll let them live and be free."Danton rolled his eyes. 

"How boring. Fine, we'll leave them alone and get the girl you desire so bad." Annoyance seemed to be dripping from his deep voice. "Well, I suggest we'll leave right now as we both have nothing else to do." Alden just nodded while he tried to calm himself down from the wave of anger he experienced earlier. His eyes were still a bright and demonish pink. For a few seconds it stayed dead silent in the big bedroom. Then Alden spoke up. 

"Yea, lets leave." 

-

Hey!

I only want to say thank you for 10K reads! The next chapter will be uploaded soon :)