thirty-one

The silence that hung in the air between you and Sebastian was a comfortable and nice one. You both were stuffing various items out of your room in bags and suitcases. In just a few hours you would be back in your mansion.

You looked up at Sebastian from the suitcase you were filling and bit your lip. He was so busy folding dresses in all the colours of the rainbow and stuffing them in large bags, but he felt your eyes in his back. 

"Sebastian." The sound of his name made him look up at you, raising one of his finely shaped eyebrows. He didn't say anything and just waited for the sound of your voice to reach his ears again. 

"Can you do me one favor? Just one." Your voice was low and husky. Your fingers nervously played with your [long/short] [H/C] hair. The demon looked confused for a second before putting on a straight face again. 

"Depends of the favor." His mouth formed into a small, charming smile, making your heart pound harder in your chest. 

You took a few steps closer to him, tilting your head slightly. "Come with me to my estate." A similar smile found its' way to your lips, brightening your face up a bit. Your eyes formed an invitation to the demon, pleading him to say yes. 

Sebastian shook his head in dissaproval. 

"That's not a favor I can fulfill, milady. My apologies." Dissapointment moved through your body, but you quickly shook it off. "If you want something else you can always ask me." He said with some innocence laced into his voice. You took the last steps in his direction to stand directly infront of him. 

"Kiss me then." This wasn't a question. Far from it, even. It was a demand, he didn't have a choice in this. 

Sebastian took your chin between his thumb and index finger, just like he had done before. He bowed down his head, but stopped right before your plump lips. 

"With pleasure, milady." Then he pressed his lips onto yours. His lips were cold, but deliciously soft. Your tongues danced together in harmony. You had to stand on your tippytoes to reach his lips, leaning into him in the process. Sebastian had his hands placed on your hips, yours were gripping onto his broad shoulders. 

After only a few seconds he broke the kiss to move down to your neck, leaving a trail of small kisses. You licked your lips, having a pleased smile playing around them. You felt Sebastian's hand slip down and glide over your body until he had reached your thigh. He took a hold of it, lifting your leg a bit up so you were left on only one foot. 
"Wrap your arms around me." The demon whispered to you. Goosebumps appeared on your arm and adrealine pumped through your whole body, making you feel excited and happy.

Without hesitation you wrapped your arms around his neck. As result you felt his second hand go down your body and to your other thigh. Only moments later he had lifted you in the air, carrying you with his face still buried in your neck, leaving small love bites. 

"Sebastian." He didn't stop, but you knew he was listening. "Lets not fall in love." Your words got no answer as he suddenly turned around with you in his arms and pushed your back against the wall. Yet again his lips crashed onto yours and kissed you with a new found fire. You felt one of his hands rub and squeeze your thigh a big. He explored your mouth while you played with his jet black hair and rubbed the skin on his neck with your free thumbs. 

Your lips parted when you started to get out of breath. "We should continue packing my bags." You mumbled to the smirking demon. He just nodded and placed you down on your own two feet again. 

"Whatever you want, milady." 

-

"I'd like to ask you your daughter's hand in marriage." The words made a frown appear of the face of the older man. He looked a bit angry and confused, like he didn't understand why a rich looking man like him would want to marry his daughter. 

The man didn't answer, but instead turned his look to his daughter. "Do you know this man, Dorothy?" He asked the young woman. She just shook her head, not turning her eyes away from the smiling demon. Dorothy's father turned back to the waiting demon. "Then my answer is no. I won't let a man who we both don't even know marry my daughter." Alden's smile immediately turned into an angry expression. He almost looked like a young child that didn't get their way. 

"Sir, I have lots to offer. I suggest you think twice before answering my question. This proposal has more benefits for you than for me, you could even say I am doing you a favor!" He exclaimed in disbelief. "I can promise you eternal wealth and even a royal bloodline, you only have to give me your daughter's hand in marriage." Alden tried to convince the man, but he just shook his head. 

"If you are so desperate to marry her you should get to know her." He said, folding his arms over eachother and leaning against the doorpost. 

Alden huffed and rolled his eyes. "Lots of people get married without knowing eachother! I don't see h-" Sebastian laid his hand upon the prince's shoulder, making him stop abruptly. He took a few steps to show himself to the two people in the doorway. 

"My apologies for the behaviour of my master," he started, "I am sure he doesn't want to sound rude, he's just quite fixated on marrying Dorothy." 

"I understand that, but he should be a bit more friendly if he wants to marry me." Dorothy stated, sending a glare Alden's way. "And wouldn't you find it a bit weird if a man you'd have never seen before suddenly comes to your house to ask you to marry him?" She explained herself with a fierce look on her face. 

Sebastian smiled at her. "Ah yes of course! I completely understand that. Maybe our approach wasn't great, but the feeling are sincere. I suggest you two get to know eachother a bit and then he'll ask the question again." 

Dorothy shook her head and tsk'ed softly. "Why would I want to get to know him?" 

"You have a sick brother, don't you?" Alden was fast to respond to her question. Her head immediately turned to the cocky prince when she heard him say that. 

"Y-yes. How do you know?" Suspicion was clear in her eyes. 

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that I can get him treated in the city, I can even find a way to cure him without much effort. The only thing you have to do is get to know me and I will make sure your brother's health will be excellent again."

The young lady looked at her father. He looked away, letting her make the decision herself. She sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds to quickly open them, this time with some annoyance clearly visible in them. "Alright then."