thirty

Wind blew through the long blonde hair of the demon prince. He was standing infront of a small, wooden house that contained the woman of his dreams.

Another demon was standing next to him. Both of them were dressed in fancy looking clothes, looking a bit out of place in the small village they were visiting.

Without thinking twice Alden walked up to the front door. Two soft knocks were enough to make the door slowly creek open. In the door opening appeared a woman that looked to be around twenty years old, with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes. She was wearing a long, dirty dress and had a scarf wrapped around her slender neck.

"Hello, can I help you with something?" Her voice sounded melodic and elegant, pleasing the ears of the royal demon. Alden just nodded, a satisfied grin was gracing his face, giving him a wanting and desiring look.
The young woman raised her eyebrows before speaking again. "What can I help you with?" She asked the smiling demon while she looked at him with a hint of suspicion hidden in her deep [E/C] eyes.

Alden stepped a bit closer to the beautiful woman and grabbed a strand of hair in between his slender fingers, playing with it. "I'd like to speak to your father." He said.

Sebastian was just standing behind the love-sick demon and confused woman. He didn't say anything, but for a second his eyes and those of the woman met. With her eyes she asked him for an explanation, but telling a story with his red orbs was not something in Sebastian's power to do.

The twenty year old villager just nodded said: "I'll be right back," before turning around and making her way into the house. "Father!" The two demons heard her calling her father.
"What is it, Dorothy?"

"There are two men at the door who desire to speak with you." After that they heard footsteps coming closer to the open door. Only seconds later a black haired man appearred in the door opening. He had brown eyes with small smile lines besides them. The face of his daughter looked a lot like his, but then a little more feminine and less wrinkly.

"Gentlemen." His voice was low and raspy. "I heard that you'd like to talk to me?" The older man scanned his eyes over the expensive clothes they were wearing. He knew for sure that those people weren't just travellers that were trespassing.

Alden's grin changed into a soft closed-eyed smile. "Yes, that is correct." His eyes opened again, yet the smile kept its' place on the face of the royal demon.

"I have something very important to ask you, sir [L/N]." The man raised his eyebrows and signed with his hand that Alden could ask him his question.

Alden threw one last look at the woman observing in the back and gifted her a charming smile. "I'd like to ask you your daughter's hand in marriage."

-

"So for how long have you been an assassin?" The voice of the blonde boy didn't even reach your ears as you silently poked the steak on your board while observing the elegant butler that was pouring everyone's drinks. His eyes did not meet yours, but he felt that you were intensely staring at him.

A hand waving rapidly inches away from your face shocked you out of your deep trance and made jump slightly in your chair, startled from the sudden movements. "[Y/N], you aren't even listening!" An offended Earl cried out. You angrily shoved his hand away from your face.

"I was listening." You grumbled softly in annoyance, sitting back in your chair. Your eyes immediately drifted away to the handsome butler again while Alois repeated his question for you. He was done pouring all the drinks and now an amused smile played around his appetizing looking lips. Sebastian and you kept your eyes locked while you answered the you boy besides you.

"A few years."

The response that followed wasn't from the one you expected one of, but from the person you couldn't keep your eyes off. "A few years already? Hm, I'm afraid you have to be punished for your crimes." He licked his lips with an intoxicating smirk on his face.

"Oh really?" A similar smirk took over your pink lips. The others in the room just looked at you in confusion and a bit of jealousy.

"Well of course, milady." The demon winked at you, his eyes turning pink for a split second in desire.

"How would you punish me, Sebastian?" Before he could answer Ciel loudly cleared his throat, his face flushed tomato red and his finger tapping nervously on the table. It was obvious he felt uncomfortable, his body language made that clear.

"When do you think you are going home again, Lady [Y/N]?" The Earl of the Phantomhive estate quickly changed the subject.

You took a small sip from your beverage. Your focus was now on Ciel. "Perhaps tomorrow? All the problems are out of the way so I don't see why I should stay here any longer." You spoke while balancing your glass between your pointer and middle finger.
The young boy nodded is approval.

"Very well. Sebastian will help you pack your bags. He will also be the one to escort you home tomorrow, since I have some business to take care of."

{A/N}

My apologies for the short chapter. I don't really have any inspiration to be honest.

Lots of love, the author.