Four

Your actions only made the smirk on the face of Alois bigger. You growled at him in pure anger and rage and pushed the blade deeper into his skin, piercing the upper layer of his clothes. His blue eyes looked down at his ripped jacket and his expression turned serious.

"Oh dear, now Claude has to stitch this up." His orbs turned up and looked right into your [E/C] ones. "Don't you think it is rude to rip clothes that aren't your, Lady [Y/N]."

You shook your head with a small grin on your face, but your eyes were terrifyingly serious. "It is even more rude to laugh at a lady, Lord Trancy." You spat out, mocking the blonde boy.

"Enough now, the entertainment was nice but I am getting bored." You rapidly turned around only to spot the other Earl sitting in his chair with a annoyed look on his face. "So, Lady [Y/N], could you enlighten us and tell us why you delighted us with your visit?"

{Sebastian}

I walked down the stairs and looked around the big hall of the Phantomhive estate. Right there in the middle of the hall was standing the demon I have known for years. You see, me and Alden were no strangers on that very moment. We had met eachother a awful lot of years ago, in a time where demons didn't serve as butler to get their the souls they needed to survive. The butler thing was more a thing we did for fun to be honest.

Alden send a glare my way. Lets say we weren't the greatest of friends.

"Michaelis, I would like to speak Lady [Y/N]." He spoke with so much rage in his voice. I just smirked at him.

"Lady? I don't think we can call the girl upstairs a lady, don't you think? Where I come from we don't call assasins ladies." I said as my foot reached the last tray of the long, white stairs. "She's a savage, a trained one." I made my way to the butler that was clenching his teeth in anger.

"Don't you even dare speak about my mistress like that." His gloved hand was around my neck and his eyes were piercing into mine. I smirked at the blonde haired male, only making him more furious. "Take. Me. To. [Y/N]." Alden roared as he tightend his grip on my neck. I loved the hate in his blue eyes, I fed of it like the demon I was.

"I'm afraid Lady [Y/N] is busy right now, but I believe she would love to speak you another time. Could you come back around another time? It's quite late and I don't think it's very polite to show up at someone's house when it's about time to go to sleep." That were the final sentences that pushed the over protective man over the edge. One swift motion and he was ontop of me, his claws for fingernails were sticking through his glove and into my smooth skin.

"I will find her myself!" He yelled at me as he drove the nails further into my neck. I only grin at him, it was amazing to see him in this state again.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, mister Illian." I quickly moved my body away from him and got up from the clean floor of the Phantomhive manor. Alden got up too and was about to attack me again when the voice of the third butler in this mansion sounded through the big hall.

"Sebastian? I would like it if you would introduce me to your friend." Both mine and Alden's eyes turned to the dark haired butler that was standing ontop of the big staires with a wooden chair underneath his arm. The last word he spoke came out in mocking kind of manner. I glared at Claude as he came walking off the stairs, leaving the chair behind. Claude just glared right back at me.

"The Trancy butler?" The eyes of Alden were fulled with mock. Out of us three Claude had definitly the most difficult master to please and the young, blonde butler knew that.

"That I am. Lady [Y/N]'s butler, I see?" Claude gave Alden a sly smile as he reached the ground. The two men had never met before but as demon butler you of course knew who all the demons were that lived in the city you stayed. Always be prepared for the unknown.

Alden just glared at the both of us. "I haven't got time for this nonsense. Now, I'll get what belongs to me and then I'll take my leave. Have a good day, gentlem-" Alden got stopped by a sharp flash of light followed by a loud thunder. I slowly walked away from the two and to the window. Brushing the curtain to the side, I looked outside.

"Oh my, I don't think anyone is going home tonight."

{Short chapter, I am so so sorry but I have to upload atleast something after a month. I know this chapter is written a bit worse than the other ones and I am sorry for that. Next chapter will be amazing, I promise!}