fourteen

Dressed up in a beautiful red dress you stood before the gigantic wooden doors. Your hair elegantly waved around your face. A soft make up had been applied by Mary consisting of a soft pink colour of your lips and dark shades around your eyes. You looked more than beautiful and the owner of the mansion before you would be pleased. Alden stood beside you and had linked his arm through yours. His hair was losely hanging around his head and he was wearing a fancy tailcoat. You had insisted he would wear a Christmas hat for your own amusement. 

Alden raised his hand and used the shiny door knocker to give the people inside a sign that there was someone at the door. Seconds after the knocks sounded you heard footsteps near the opening. Soon the door opened and you were met with the face of a young woman. Her brown hair gracefully waved down her back and her plump lips were formed into a small smile. "Good evening," she greeted you, "Lord Hashimoto is already waiting for you. Get inside please, I will show you the way." Both of you got into the much warmer house. The golden walls were shining under the light from the beautiful chandeliers and the red carpet felt soft to walk on.

"Thank you, Sarah." You said as the brunette took you coat. She just nodded slightly before gesturing for you to follow her. Now it was your turn to nod. Sarah made her way down the hall, your black coat still in her arms. You and Alden silently followed her to the desired destination. Her steps were big but elegant and her hair looked so silky while she walked infront of you. The mansion was so huge that it seemed like eternity to reach the big living space. The fireplace was already lit. You spotted a male figure sitting on the dark blue couch with a Christmas hat on his head. His long white hair was braided. A gigantic Christmas tree stood in the corner decorated with thousands of Christmas balls. 

"Daichi." You spoke up. The young male immediately turned his head to you three with a grin decorating his sharp features. He stood up from the couch and came running to you, jumping over it in the proces. He threw his arms around you and pulled you tight against him. 

"You came!" He exclaimed happily. A small smile appeared on your face as you softly put your hands around him. It was Christmas after all, a time that you could not act as stiff as you normally did. 

"Yes I did." You slowly let him go and took a step back, hitting Alden's chest with your back. You glanced behind you as you muttered an apology. Daichi suddenly placed something on your head that you had not seen him taking with him from the couch. Now you were wearing a hat similar to his.

Daichi grinned at you. "Don't you long cute, kitten." You rolled your eyes at his compliment. "Now lets give you some presents!" The young man grapped your wrist and pulled you with his to the Christmas tree. It didn't take him long to push the first wrapped present in your arms. It was a small box with white wrapping paper and [F/C] bows decorating it. "Come on, open it!" Daichi seemed a bit too excited for you to open the present. "I've spend hours in the rain to find this one for you." Now he softly smiled and looked at you lovingly. You pulled loose ribbon and carefully ripped the wrapping paper from the package. You were met with a small box. You opened it a was met with a beautiful ring. It was golden with a beautiful diamond. Your name was engraved on the back and it had stunning curls and swirls on it. 

"It's beautiful." You said with the corners of your mouth curled up. "I love it." Daichi cheered loudly.

"I'm so glad you like it." He said as he pulled you into another hug. "I figured since we are going to marry soon we need an engagemet ring to make it more official." He bowed his head to you. "This ring is to prove my never ending love love for you. My promise that you will forever be the only one I desire." You felt a warm feeling full your body. His love for you was the most beautiful and true thing that you had ever felt. Daichi took the ring out of your hand. "May I?" He asked in a sweet voice. You nodded and gave him your hand. Before he slid the ring on your finger he placed a kiss on it without taking his eyes off you. Then he placed it around your ringfinger with a look of pure happiness on his face. 

At the dooropening Alden was glaring at Daichi. Somehow the smile on your face and the love in Daichi's eyes filled his whole body with anger. He wanted nothing more then rip the white haired male apart with his bare hands and take you away. Sarah was standing behind him with a small smile on his face. "I think they are made for eachother." She spoke to Alden.

"Do you really think so?" He spoke through his teeth. Sarah mumbled a soft yes to him. Alden watched as Daichi placed a kiss on your cheek. That's when he couldn't keep watching anymore. "Please excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." With that he sharply turned around and strode away through the long hallway. His hands were pressed into fists and he stomped away. He bit his lip to contain his anger. You were his! How dare that little brat touch you? As soon as you were safe and sound at the castle he would come back and rip apart that little boy. 

He entered the bathroom and threw the door closed. He turned to the mirror and looked at his furious looking face. What suprised him was a small tear on his cheek. "Huh?" He exclaimed while he brought his hand to the wet spot. His eyes turned a demonic pink and his teeth grew pointy. A sinister smirk appeared on his face. "It seems I adore the girl more than I had expected." 

{I apologize for this horrible chapter. I have no idea what to write at the moment >.<}