twenty-three

With a sickening smack you came down on the sharp rocks. A loud scream echoed through the warm air as your bones broke and the rocks cut into your body. You couldn't move your body at all. Tears slipped out of the corners of your eyes that slowly lost all the life in them. 'What a pathetic way to die.' You thought while you felt your muscles go limp. You whole body ached, but you couldn't do anything. Just as you took you last breath you heard someone yell your name, a dark sadness in their voice. 

"[Y/N]!" That was the last thing you heard before life fully left you and death took you away to a dark wonderland. 

-

{A/N} 

Fooled y'all. You aren't really dead and this isn't part of the actual story. So everything written above this author's note did not happen in the story, it was just a joke. Now on with the real chapter!

-

"Young master, I'm afraid to inform you that Lady [Y/N] is taken to Alden's private castle." Sebastian stood next to Ciel's desk chair with his hand neatly folded behind his back. 

Ciel formed his smooth hands into tight fists and clenched his jaw. He shot up out of his chair.

"I'm done with this sickening game of cat and mouse! Get her back and take her to my estate. You'll stay with her until we have gotten rid of that disgusting demon!" A small smirk formed on the handsome face of the graceful demon as he listened to his master. He went down on one knee and bowed his head. 

"Yes, young master." 

"Go." Ciel ordered with cold eyes, sitting down again in his chair. "And make sure he doesn't get her again this time. I'm sick of this little game." Sebastian just nodded. 

"I promise you, young master, that I wont let him take her again." That was the only thing that was needed to say. The butler left in a demonish speed, making his way to the castle he was forbidden from. 

-

Sebastian knew exactly where Alden kept you. He had lived in the castle with the royal demon for far too lang after all. 

So there he stood looking up at the big window of the bedroom he knew you were in. He was just about to go up as he saw the window opening. Soon after he noticed two soft hands fidgeting with the lock. He got a small smile on his face. He knew that you would atleast try to escape, most likely finding a way out without any help of someone else. 
Sebastian quickly got out of side, curious to see how you would do on your own. He watched as you pushed the window open and even raised an eyebrow when he saw you hanging from the frame and landing perfectly on your feet. He almost went to help you when he saw the mistake you made by the second balcony. His otherwise always calm facial features were covered in worry while he watched you pulling yourself up onto the balcony. Only when he saw you lying on it he relaxed his muscles. 

The demon looked down at the last balcony. Underneath that were only rocks. 'She'll die if she jumps off the last one.' He thought by himself. 'Oh well, I guess there always had to be a hero.' A small smirk took over his full lips by the thought of you clinging to him after he saved you. He couldn't wait for you to reach the last balcony. 

He observed as you went smoothly  from balcony to balcony, each time landing perfectly on your feet, like an elegant cat moving down he owner's building. Soon you had reached the last one. Sebastian saw you looking down and go over your options. He readied himself as you climbed onto the railing. Then you jumped.

The attractive butler didn't waste a second to run up to your falling body in supernatural speed. He went so fast that you didn't even see him.  Only when you felt his muscular arms catching you just before your body hit the ground you noticed his presence. For the both of you everything went in slowmotion. The wind blew through your hair as you looked up at him, getting mesmerized by his intoxicating looks and bright pink eyes. The sound of the sea hitting the rocks below you didn't even get noticed by the both of you. 

Sebastian was the first one to speak up after the long silence. "Are you alright, milady?" His husky, charming voice send shivers down you spine. Then you noticed what you were doing. 

You pushed yourself away from him, giving Sebastian the signal to put you down. He did so and soon you stood on your own two feet, arrogantly looking away from the demon. "I am completely fine. I perfectly could handle that jump on my own and didn't need your help." Then you turned around and looked him in the eyes with a slight scowl. "What are you even doing here, Sebastian?" A small blush had already formed on your cheeks, but you refused to let him know the effect he had on you. 

"I was ordered to help you, Lady [Y/N]." He put his hand on your cheek. "I'm flattered your blushing because of me." You quickly slapped his hand away and got a look of anger on your face. 

"I'm certainly not blushing because of you, demon! It's because of the adrenalin."

Sebastian tsk'ed. "Oh dear, I'm afraid my touch only made your face redder." Unexpectedly his face turned to the left with a loud smack. A red handmark rested on his cheek. You smirked at the demon and raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh dear, I'm afraid my touch made your face red." He looked down at you with an annoyed look on his face and spoke through gritted teeth.

"I think it's time to get you somewhere safe."