Seven

"What in the-" You mumbled before getting cut off by a blonde boy.

"It's not very ladylike to curse or is it, Lady [Y/N]?" Blue eyes gazed into your ones and a big smirk was playing around the lips of the eighteen year old teen that was standing at the end of the bed. His blonde hair looked beautiful in the moonlight.

"What are you doing here so late, Earl Trancy?" You asked him. Secretly he was happy that it was dark in the room and the moonlight didn't reach his face. If it would have you would have seen the slight blush on his cheeks. The reason he was in your room was quite embarrasing to him.

Alois kept the smirk on his face, just incase you would spot his expression changing. He didn't want you to think he was ashamed of anything. "I'll be sleeping here tonight." The truth was that Alois didn't like sleeping anywhere that was not his room.

You saw the look in his eyes slightly change when he told you he was going to sleep at your room. You saw the embarrasment. It was funny to you that he thought he could hide something like feeling for you. Never could anyone do that.

"I am afraid that I can't let you sleep here tonight." Both your heads turned to the doorway. There was standing an annoyed, blonde butler.

"Alden, leave." You commanded your butler that was looking at you as if you were completely nuts. He couldn't really bring anything against it so he left, having no other choice but follow your commands.

When the door was closed and the footsteps of the angry male were finally fully dissapeared you turned to the eighteen year old Earl that was looking at you with his intense blue eyes. "What is the reason you want to stay at my room?" He completely ignored your question and jumped into the bed, crawling underneath the thick duvet that was covering it.

"Don't ignore me, Trancy!" Your eyes were in just slits.

"I don't like to sleep alone." The blonde boy stated before closing his eyes with his face in your direction. An slightly irritated sigh left your pink lips. For a few seconds you kept sitting up, looking at the Earl beside you, but then you decided that it had no use so you crawled back underneath the blanket and closed your eyes.

All kind of thoughts were flowing around in your pretty little head as you listened to the soft snores of Alois. A lot of space was in between you. You could kill him now, you thought. Nobody to stop you, you could get the job done without getting interrupted. But what about Ciel? Maybe you should first kill him and then move along to Alois. That way someone wouldn't notice a dead Alois in the bed while you were gone. A plan formed in your head: first kill Earl Phantomhive with the dagger that was still in your clothing from that night, than quickly run back and end the life of the boy that was sleeping beside you. That was exactly how you planned it as you pushed yourself off the bed. You made your way to the chair were your clothes were placed on by Alden.

The dagger was firmly pressed into the palm of your hand as you made your way to the room of the Earl. Atleast you were trying to get there, as you had no idea where the room was. Opening random doors and looked inside you walked through the long hallway. It had to be a special door, there had to be something different than the others. That's what you thought but you didn't know for sure so opening all the doors was the plan so far. It was silent all around you and extremely dark. The moonlight that came in through the window was your only guide.

A small grin appeared on your flawless face as you spotted a door that was other than the others. It was slightly bigger and had 'Phantomhive' painted on it with cursive letters. You knew it was his bedroom. Slowly you pushed the door open, being as quiet as possible. On your toes you entered the room, suprised that you didn't get noticed by the intelligent Earl. With a few steps you reached his huge bed. The boy was sleeping peacefully, his eyepatch had dissapeared. You didn't pay it any attention as you raised the silver dagger. It gleamed in the dim light.

"Goodbye, Ciel Phantomhive." You whispered softly into the silent air of the night. Then, with one quick motion, you moved the dagger down to his heart.

With a load thud you came down on the hard floor. Big hands had shoved you away from the living boy. A small scream had left your mouth. Glowing pink eyes looked down at your lying figure. Your dagger was still in your hand. As fast as possible you got up from the floor and got into a defensive stand. "Excuse me, Lady [Y/N], I must have pushed you on accident while I was doing my nightly check up on my master."

"Sebastian? What is happening?" The sound of Ciel's voice reached your ears, but you totally ignored him.

"Enough with this game of acting. We both know why I am here and I don't have time to play with you." You inched closer to the smirking demon. "So, lets get this over with." The speed that you used to attack the demon was remarkable, but you were still a human after all. In less than a second your dagger was pressed into the side of the male in front of you and a hand was grasping his hair. You slightly pulled his head backwards.

"Master, do you have any orders?" The smirk was still gracing Sebastian's face.

Dark chuckles came from you. "You need a boy's commands to defend yourself? Aren't you pathetic."

"Don't kill her, Sebastian. Knock her out." Ciel got up from the bed and made his way to the door. "After you've done that get me some tea."

With an terrifying speed the raven haired man took the dagger from your petite hands and threw it somewhere into the room. That was the only thing you could follow, because after that he pressed some spot on your neck and everything went immediately black.