twenty-nine

Outside thunder, surrounded by buckets of rain, shot out of the clouds. The royal demon was sitting around the same wooden table as before with the same people. The only thing that had changed was that a fourth person had decided to join them. Aretha La Croix was a young looking witch with wild black hair and electric blue eyes. Her skin looked sickly pale to match her abnormal pointy teeth. She was petite and slender, but still had a very dominant aura around her. Both her arms had been decorated with black ink that formed small moons and weird symbols on them. She was wearing a lot of jewelery, a kind Alden never had seen before. 

"So," her voice was rather deep for her small body, "you want to turn this human into an immortal being?" She asked the blonde prince. He just nodded at her. "Tell me about her." 

"I have only spoken with her twice and can't tell you much. Only that she has a gentle personality." The witch frowned as she listened to him. 

"You don't even know her. Why do you want her so bad?" She observed him with interest, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. Alden shrugged. 

"I can't really explain why I like her so much. I just feel that she is my soulmate and that I have to keep her close." His voice was husky and soft.
The other two demons calmly sat back and listened to their conversation. 

Aretha sighed and took a small sip from her steaming tea. "Alright then. I will help you, but I want something in return." She said. 

"What is it that you want?" Alden with his eyes turned into mere slits. 

"I want to hear her say that she loves you." 

-

"[Y/N], I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but your butler died yesterday." Ciel spoke softly. You were sitting at a table in the library, reading a book while drinking your morning tea. Only seconds ago Ciel had taken place on the chair opposite of you. 
You slowly looked up from your book and your eyes met with Ciel's. "Oh." Was your only reaction to the death of Alden. A pang went through your chest, but it wasn't as bad as how you felt three days ago when Alois told you that Daichi died. Although Alden had been by your side for that past six years you didn't love him. He was merely a butler in your eyes - atleast before he kidnapped you. After that he just became a traitor. 

Ciel smiled awkwardly before standing up from the chair. "Sebastian will come soon to keep you company." That was the last thing he said before walking away. 

As soon as you heard the door close you leaned back in the fauteuil you were sitting in. You closed your eyes and just enjoyed the complete silence. Not even the sound of birds cheerping got inside. You started listening to your breath and notice the feeling of your chestcase going up and down with every breath you take. 
You couldn't help but think about Daichi. Your heart missed him, making it hard for your head to forget him. Tears built up behind your closed eyelids. You felt an empty aching in your chest, making you feel even more horrible. The assassin that always seemed to have no emotion finally broke down. 

A sudden hand on your shoulder made you almost jump in your chair. Your eyes flew open, giving the tears the opportunity. You quickly tried to wipe them away with the back of your hand, but your red eyes still gave you away. With one look over your shoulder you discovered that the owner of the hand was Sebastian. 

"W-what do you want, Sebastian?" Your voice was trembling, making it impossible to hide your sadness. Sebastian shove the chair next to you backwards and took place in it. You looked away from him to hide your face. 

"Are you okay, milady?" His voice sounded husky and worried. You felt him place his hand back on your shoulder. 

"I'm fine." You answered softly. 

The demon grabbed your chin between his thumb and index finger and turned your head to him. When your eyes met it felt like everything around you dissapeared. You had read and heard about a feeling like you were experiencing, but never had you thought it could be real. 
Sebastian brought his face very close to yours. "I know you aren't." 

Tears started forming in your eyes again and shook your head. 

"You're right." Tears now rolled over your cheeks. Sebastian wiped them away with his thumb and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. 

"If you want to talk about it, I am always available." You just nodded at that. Your eyes turned to the corner of the room. A feeling of uncomfort took over your mind and body. Never had you felt so weak. 
"[Y/N], look at me." You shook your head while biting your lip. "Look at me." Sebastian whispered. Slowly your eyes met his again. His red orbs shifted to a bright shade of pink. For a few seconds you kept looking at eachother like you were the only two creatures existing in the entire universe. Then Sebastian made a sudden move. 

His lips crashed onto yours. Soon his tongue slipped into your mouth. Your tongues danced the dance of dominance and submission. He let you win, making you feel much stronger than before. His hands brushed through your hair and pulled you closer to him. The kiss was filled with passion and fire. The beginning of true love was being formed. So innocent, yet so fierce. For that moment it was enough the be falling in love. It was enough to feel like you were floating on pink clouds. And that morning, it was enough to be with him.