Demons and a yeti named Otis?

The figure hopped down from the table and made a line across the Exorcists with his foot. He raised his hand toward it which slowly consumed itself in a blue aura, which signaled the line he made to rise up as a wall of blue light.

Amy and Kearney couldn't help, but peek at who their savior was. Two pistols drawn out, his jeans dragged onto the floor while his sneakers scuffed playfully toward the pack of hungry devils.

One by one, his guns fired into their heads. They never put up a fight against his superior skills allowing him to arrange headshots without a problem. Nonetheless, the demons kept coming out of their burrows looking to finish their task. Some unlucky ones managed to slip away and went straight toward the table, but the wall burned them to a crisp in a merciless fashion.

"Do we help him?" Kearney whispered.

"Is there any ammo left?" Amy whispered back.

"A few clips."

"Alright, maybe he can lead us to Kayden."

The figure continued his onslaught on the creatures. His guns flowed through the air quickly and precisely, hitting each target on point. He climbed on top of a pile demon corpses and continued firing away.

They got a good look of him, but his face was still obscured from the hood. They only saw his panda lanyard and a t-shirt that read "HONEY BADGER GIVES NO SH!T". The figure then reached to his lanyard and pulled out a keychain that resembled an ankh. He flicked his wrist and a white energy consumed the keychain transforming it into a full-sized sword.

"What kind of magic is that?" Kearney gasped in excitement.

"How does he even know magic?" Amy questioned.

The figure zipped down the hill of corpses and sliced at the horde just as fast as he was shooting them. His skills were unmatched and the Exorcists knew it. He slammed the ground with his palm—sending out a shockwave to the massive horde, which propelled them flying through the air making easy victims of them.

"You know," The mysterious young man said, "I wouldn't mind having some kind of help."

"What do we do?" Kearney asked Amy.

"I don't know." Amy sighed. She always believed that her skills were the superior of her kind, but seeing a complete stranger in her age group doing the things she's trained for years in an advanced state knocked some humility into her.

"Block the holes," The character continued slashing away, "Use a very fat guy!"

"We don't exactly have that." Kearney was surprised by his suggestion.

"Fine," He sighed, "Use your grenades! Let's just make everything less amusing."

The hooded man put away his sword and pulled out a playing card marked with symbols in black ink. Amy noticed the markings as runes, but couldn't decipher it as she never studied them before. The mystery surrounding him kept growing bigger by the minute.

"Amy," Kearney snapped her back into reality, "You're going to have to help me."

The pair crawled out from the table and avoided the line on the floor. They didn't know if it struck anyone or just demons, but they didn't want to risk it. They struggled into the crowd of hell spawns until they reached the focus of the burrows. One after another, Kearney tossed in the grenades while Amy kept him covered with some gunfire.

A song emerged under the sounds of violence. Sam Smith's single "Latch" played through the man's pocket. The moment was clear, this guy was clearly a possible psychopath.

"Ready?" The mystery man said with a giant smile, "I've always wanted to use this!"

He tossed the card into the crowd which answered back with a blue flame forming a symbol on the floor.

"What is going on?" Amy exclaimed at the figure.

"I'm making an exit."

A large, white ape-like creature climbed out of the burning symbol with the same sapphire flame in its eyes. The brute strength from it wreaked havoc inside the farmhouse, tossing pillars and demons indiscriminately.

"If you know basic seal spells," The figure said, "Mortal instruments won't destroy the place affected by it, so you need 'Otis' here to unlock it for us."

In a matter of minutes, the roaring "Otis" cleared the farmhouse and steered itself toward the locked entrance. The figure climbed atop of his summon absorbing the moment of excitement. He patted him in affirmation to attack the door. The large ape raised its fists and let out a loud howl—punches rained down onto the burned seal, leaving dents. The door took about eight punches before it gave in.

The trio walked out of the building along with the mighty "Otis". The man climbed down and joined the duo while he reduced the monster to a burnt four of spades. They turned around to view the farmhouse fall apart with only the person in the honey badger shirt smiling.

"What was all that?" Kearney asked surprised.

"I don't know," The young man said, "I thought he was a yeti."

"What my associate meant was," Amy interjected, "Who are you?"

"Whoa," The young man gasped, "What's with the personal questions?"

"It's not every day that we bump into demons nor is it even more normal to witness someone obliterate them." She cut to the point.

"Well before we jump into introductions," The figure said, "Let me ask you this."

"Sure we owe you!" Kearney jumped into the conversation.

"Are you two stupid?" He asked honestly.

"What...what do you mean?" Amy asked. She must've looked unprofessional and felt useless just watching a total stranger do her work.

"You guys walk into a black mass chapel with pistols and no back-up plan," The stranger continued, "Did you idiots expect to walk out of there with your heads intact?"

"We were looking for someone," Kearney said, "Our research led to this place."

"We're Royal Cross students," Amy sneered at Kearney for leaking the mission, "We were tasked with retrieving an exile, but he obviously put up a fight."

"No shit," He walked off, "I knew you were Royal Cross Exorcists. You didn't do much to disguise that. Oh, and good job with the whole helicopter entrance."

"Wait," Amy chased him, "How did you know we were Exorcists?"

"I think we're done here." He continued walking.

"We need your help," Kearney followed them, "Kayden is still out there doing God knows what."

"Kayden?" The man stopped in his steps, "Did your precious Elders tell you that?"

"How did you know about them?" Amy's eyes widened.

"That's not Kayden," The man turned to them, "That's Valac rising to power to overthrow hell and heaven."

"How can you possibly know that?" Amy scoffed at him as she was convinced that it was the exile who is growing in power to destroy the human world as well as heaven, so hell could take over.

"Because," The figure revealed his face under the hood, "I'm Kayden."