Uh-Oh! A Twist?!

The Third Elder struggled to gain her footing. Her breathing was heavy and her arm dangled helplessly by her side. She met her match in this adversary. The merciless tormentor was none other than the Second Elder. His hand-to-hand skills were just as fierce as the third's, but with his surprising knowledge of the dark arts; they were amplified to a much deadlier degree.

"Where are the others?" The Third Elder winced.

"You should worry about yourself," The Second Elder smirked, "You might not even survive long enough to help your peers."

"Why are you doing this?!" The Third Elder backed away with her working arm up in a defensive stance, "Were you promised something?"

"You Elders sure are stupid," The Second Elder calmly advanced toward his now-former peer, "I've been planning this since the get-go. You'd think I'd allow someone like the 'Hell Walker' and his merrymen interfere with our plans."

The Second Elder began to summon the darkest energy he can conjure to begin his final attack against the weakened Elder. Black smoke began to consume him with each passing second.

"Here I thought we should've been wary about Kayden," She picked around her person for another cigarette to face her final moments against the traitor, "And yet, you were Valac's slave all along."

"More like brother." The Second Elder used the black smoke to transform himself into his actual form of Eveo, the co-conspirator of Valac's scheme.

"You snake!" The Third Elder lunged at the devil with the speed of the wind.

Eveo disappeared in the smoke and reappeared behind her. Her speed was no use against Eveo's, who probably saw her movements before she even thought of them. His abilities in dark magic proved to be a bigger obstacle than she anticipated.

"Insults will not make your death come any faster." The devil lifted the Elder with nothing, but the air around them. The air squeezed tighter around the Elder's neck with her gasps for air getting faster and increasing in desperation.

Eveo's merciless torture was brutal and pointless. He asked no questions—just joy from getting a chance to kill an Elder. One of his sole enemies against his goal of conquering the world.

The Third Elder stared over him with a calmness. The thought of her own death was inevitable and she accepted it, except for the fact that her much needed acceptance appeared behind Eveo in the form of the Fourth Elder, who managed to clear the hall with a combat shotgun, cocking it back with each pull of the trigger. He was quick on his feet, which he used to reach Eveo's personal space with the barrel of his gun aiming at the demon's skull.

"Are you brave or stupid?" Eveo smirked at the Fourth Elder, he didn't care about the weapon that was aimed at him. He was arrogant and the way he brutalized the Third Elder showed that he was just as deadly against the well-trained Elders.

A large boom echoed through the halls from the Fourth Elder's shotgun. Eveo managed to safely slide away from the buckshot, thanks to his higher level of speed. The shotgun blast made a hole into one of the walls of the highway.

"Ah yes," Eveo teleported behind the Fourth Elder before he let out a second blast, "You were always a shoot first kind of person."

"Damn!" The Fourth Elder quickly turned to face Eveo, but was interrupted by the demon's powerful grip on his throat.

"You've always been a pain in my ass," Eveo lifted him up with incredible ease, "You spent the whole time investigating me. Yet, you're still going to die before you even witness our plan coming to full fruition."

An unexpected kick greeted Eveo's cheek. The power of the attack made him release his tight grip and slam against the wall—creating a bigger hole than the shotgun's blast.

The Third Elder stood above him. She looked ragged and breathed heavily. Exhaustion was the expression she wore like an outfit, but she wasn't going to stand and watch a traitor believe his plan was going to succeed.

"You still have some fight in you?" Eveo leaned back out of the wall with his infamous arrogant smirk.

"How do you feel about your odds?" The Fourth cocked back his shotgun with the Third standing next to him.

"Funny," Eveo sighed, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

A gust of wind zipped through the hallway toward the Fourth Elder and ripped up his shotgun. The wind calmed and another figure who almost looked similar to Eveo dropped the shotgun pieces to the ground.

"Hello," Valac spoke in his sinister tone, "Looks like I missed the party. How about the after-party?"

"You must have a death wish." The Fourth Elder stood in a combat stance with his fists clenched tightly.

"Trust me," Valac raised his hand to prepare himself, "Death is the least of your problems."