School Fight

Screaming filled the halls of the Royal Cross. Students tried to fight back, but couldn't defeat the enemy force. One by one each fell by a demon's hand. The teachers managed to put up a fight to protect as much of their students as they could.

"We need to get them to the HQ!" One of the marksmen teachers yelled out as he fired his gun into the horde of raging demons.

"How?!" Another marksmen teacher reloaded her clip, "We can't even see the damn hallway with all these pissants!"

A few students risked their lives to create a clear path with their blades. The creatures made a counter-attack of their own, but the students fought back with every lesson they knew. No matter the cost and with no mercy.

"How did they get past the Exorcists?!" A female student fired into the crowd of creatures while she stepped on another demon's head with her combat boots.

"Well," Another student cooked a grenade, "They're not gonna get past us!"

His fellow students followed suit and threw their own grenades into the demonic horde.

"Where are the Elders?!" A swordsman teacher yelled out before he was quickly dispatched by a hellish ogre.

"Dammit!" Another teacher ran to his aid.

The students held the injured teacher and quickly made their way into the path they managed to create themselves. Nothing seemed to get any better. More demons seemed to spawn out of nowhere and quickly replaced the ones that were killed.

"What do we do now?!" The female marksmen teacher reloaded another clip. She stumbled on her reloading motion once she saw three creatures rush at her. They were relentless even when she dodged their attacks; they didn't stop until blood was spilled.

A blade student went to her defense until she reloaded. His strikes were precise, but the hellspawn pushed through enough to drive the student back. The teacher fired rounds into the creature's skulls.

"Get the students out of here now!" The Third Elder arrived.

Her presence almost froze time itself as everyone paused in their steps. The Third Elder gazed upon the destruction and stared at the demons. She slowly puffed away at her cigarette as her black hair swayed around her face.

Teacher and students scrambled to escape from the onslaught and recuperate until they could come up with a new strategy. The Third Elder kept her gaze at the fiends as her staff and students ran by her. Her calm demeanor either frightened or taunted the demons, but their disgusting faces didn't allow an expression to be read.

"Who will be my first victim?" The Third Elder flicked her cigarette and stood in a martial arts stance. She stomped her right foot on the ground and the demons could feel the floor shake with her force.

A few of the demons looked amongst each other. They didn't want to break her fists in. They were monsters, but they weren't idiots. One of the demons shoved one of its horde members toward the Third Elder, who quickly answered with a quick kick and an open palm strike which seemed to crack the bones in the creature.

They gave a collective gasp as they saw their brethren hit the ground without even putting up a struggle. They stared at each other for a few moments before they all quickly lunged at her hoping to take her out with the sheer volume of their horde.

"An attack of desperation," The Third Elder smirked, "You bastards need to do better than that!"

She was right. None of them could put up a fight, but they seemed to be invincible due to another popping up after one was dispatched. She couldn't tell who was who, but she still moved among them fiercely and with deadly precision. Her fists connected into the bodies of the creatures. They yelped in pain and tried to strike with a counter-strike of their own, but no dice. The Third Elder wasn't going to make this easy.

Splat!

Her blood was soon on the wall. One of the beasts managed to cut her abdomen while she was focused on another demon.

"Damn," she cried out, "How did I let my guard down?"

She struggled to gain her footing, but it was clear she wasn't done yet. She positioned her arms in a combat stance and slowly reached into the back of pants.

Another creature jumped to her, but she quickly parried the attack with her now-drawn Tanto knife, engraved with markings of the Royal Cross. She sliced through its chest and threw it hard to the ground causing the floor to crack. No injury big or small was going to prevent her from protecting her students.

She quickly backed away from the growing horde. She quickly dispatched any stragglers, but she avoided confronting them head-on, especially now that they drew blood from her.

Four demons charged at the Third Elder and she dispatched three of them before the fourth one got the drop on her. A kick to the head made her skid toward a wall. The group advanced toward her without a sign of mercy.

Almost as instantly as they attacked, they paused in their steps. The massive count of demons flooded the halls and possibly the school. She finally admitted to herself that she was far out-numbered.

"Where is that Hell Walker?" She said to herself.

"Right where he needs to be." A familiar voice emerged from the crowd of demons.