Chapter Twenty-Five

UNEDITED

Treat. Yo. Self. *drops mic and walks out with shades on*

Clad in black jeans and a loose grey shirt, Lym walked through the gardens, recently found to her. As she looked at the Snap Dragons she began to let her mind wander, she wasn't entirely sure what to do now. Of course she now held responsibility over an entire nation, but no worries right? A slight sense of dread and panic burrowed in to her gut, making the knots tighten further.

For once in her life, she was dumbfounded as what to do on running the packs, but she began to start thinking on it, plans and ideas rose up and muddled her mind, making her escape from the world for a small amount of time. With a defiant smirk on her face, she gathered herself, trying not to look as drained as she felt, and began to seek out her mate.

It wasn't long before she found him, it wasn't like they weren't bound by Fate. But what she did see made her blood boil, the strange she-wolf who had accompanied Bracken was sitting too close to her male for her liking. Anger rose up as she observed them from the crack in the door.

Romulus sat on a loveseat while the female, Sai, if she remembered correctly, was sitting on the arm of the seat. Red flashed through her vision before she bit down on it and reigned herself in. She would wait for the perfect time kill the bitch.

"But it doesn't make any sense, Sire." Lym raised a split eyebrow at the slightly seductive tone, she gritted her teeth before concentrating back on their conversation.

"Why is that?"

"Well, if she is truly your mate then there is definitely a part of her that wants you." The dark skinned girl cocked her head slightly, her short dread swayed with the movement.

"How would you know this, you don't know anything about her." He nearly growled.

"And you do?" Sai scoffed. "I am no idiot, she a female that just wants to be free, don't deny her this. She will come around eventually." A valid reasoning but it didn't cause the newfound hatred towards the femme to leave.

All that came from Romulus was a rough grunt, he rose with a grace that she wished she possessed and stalked out the other door on the opposite side of the room. Thus leaving the lithe girl all alone, welcoming any pursuit Lym had on her.

Gently nudging the door open with her foot, Lym stalked in, not making a sound. Slowly, she circled around to face the femme, a dark look was plastered on her face. When Sai finally saw the fair haired Queen she instantly became stand offish, a wary glare traveled into her raw umber eyes.

      "Hello, Alpha." The female said quietly, a complete change from how she had been speaking to her mate.

         Lym responded by curling her upper lip, reveling her wolf canines. She was not about to take any bullshit from this female, Sai already knew that Romulus was hers, so she knew what she was getting herself into when she starting speaking to her male.

        "Anything you would like to speak to me about, my Queen?" The jump in Sai's heartbeat let her know that she had struck a nerve of fear, that and the horrid stench that it caused.