Chapter Ten: Armed Robbery

*Lola's POV*

I rolled over, inhaling the sweet smell of James' colonge that lingured from the night before. He was still asleep, wearing only his boxer briefs; his body looked amazing. I knew how I could wake him with a smile. .

I moved as smoothly as I could, trying not wake him, scooting towards the foot of the bed. As I slid down I kept my eyes up at him, making sure he didn't wake. Once I positioned myself just right between his legs I gently pulled the hole in his boxers open wider, allowing his semi-hard morning wood to just pop out. I grasped his erection and placed my mouth on it, swirling my tongue around and around as my head went up and down. I felt him shuffle some but I kept my eyes closed, focusing on the movement of my mouth around his hard erection. A few minutes passed and I heard him groan as his legs tensed and the bitter taste of his cum shot down my throat. I swallowed and ran my tongue up the torso of his body until we were face to face. His dark brown eyes were now open and staring into mine, a smile on his face.

"Well good morning to you too." He chuckled.

"Good morning poochie boo. Thought I'd give ya a good rise. Time for a cig." I smiled back at him, reaching across the night stand for my pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

I laid my head on his chest, comfort flooding my body as I listened to every heartbeat.

We laid quietly just smoking our cigarettes. He must have been deep in thought because when he finally broke the silence what he said caught me off guard, "Ya know, Logan has been kind of a ass lately. Like he's number one."

I thought for a minute and realized that he was right, Logan always took the lead and had James doing the small shit that was insignificant. "You're right man, who is he?"

"Ever since we were little, when we first started this shit we were partners. But what, now he thinks he's too big and important to have a partner?" I could hear the anger rising in his voice.

I turned on my side to look at him, "Babe, don't you worry. You can be your own boss. I'll work for you! We can do just as good as this fuck."

Shit, If James ran this town that means I'd run this town.

"You're fucking right! We just have to wait for the right minute, I'll steal it all out from under the bastard!" James threw his fist in the air, like he was starting a revolution.

"Alright, alright, no need to get all worked up there bud!" I teased, "Logan is still your friend and we are still working with him. Gotta be cool babe." I leaned up and kissed his plump lips.

I went downstairs and found Trinity stuffing her face with pringles and watching some show on TV.

"Morning babe." I greeted her as I sat on the couch next to her, grabbing some pringles and shoving them into my mouth.

"Hey hun. Have you heard about the job tomorrow night?" Her eyes were still glued to the TV.

"Nah, I haven't really heard the details. What's up?"

"Sounds like this time we're going to raid a shipment coming by plane. It's supposed to be real big. Logan's going to divide the profits from what his guys sell between us. Fucking badass. I've been thinking about dumping the Panther, man." She turned to me, giving me her attention now, "I am really digging Logan. Maybe it was meant to be, ya know."

"Well shit man. That sounds cool to me. But sounds more risky than last time, maybe me, you, Vix, and Marcy should do some practice runs." Some small time store robberies or something, my body started tingling at the thought of how exciting some robberies would be. "But I get what you mean about Logan. I can tell you guys are into each other. That's how I feel about James." I gave her a smile before shoving more pringles into my mouth.