Chapter Fourteen: Trippin'

*Vixen's POV*

It had been almost two weeks since we'd all seen each other; I mean all of us together. I had seen Trinity and Lola a couple times. Sure, we all kept in touch by texting and calling each other but it still wasn't the same.

Nothing had been going on; we moved out and were just waiting to collect our share of the money from Logan's dealers. I was surprised it was taking so long, but then again that was a big haul. To keep busy Keegan and I had started doing graffiti, it was fun and I was starting to get really good at it. We go out at night and find anything that has a big surface, maybe an old building and just do our thing. It's kind of calming once the paint comes spraying out and your hand is moving in precise ways and I just love seeing the art I've created, bringing color to the dumpy parts of town.

"Hey doll" Keegan said, creeping up behind me and hugging my waist.

I smiled, taking in his scent. "Well hello there."

He gently kisses my neck before speaking again. "Logan's having a party tonight."

He spun me around and kissed my lips, his tongue entering my mouth and moving in perfect sync with mine.

I teasingly pull away, "Tonight's going to rock!"

I grab hold of his hand and pull him to the couch, pushing him down so that he's sitting. Trying to look as seductive as I can, I climb on to his lap, straddling him. A lustful grin grows on his lips as I shake my hips from side to side, moving in circular and up and down motions just above his body. His hands grab hold of my waist, our eyes meet and I can't help but feel like I can see into him, everything he is. I smile big, and continue my dance, making sure to shake my boobs in his face. He slowly starts pulling my shorts down. I can feel his growing member beneath me, his breath is hot as it blows on my neck. Lust for him shoots through me, making me moist between my legs. I move my legs to help my shorts drop to the floor. My hands undo his pants button and he helps me shake his pants down so that they are in a pile on his feet. I take his erection in my hand and glide up and down. He moans, turning my head to his and kissing me full on. Our breathing picks up as we kiss and my hand continues its motions. I stop, hoisting myself up, positioning just right so that I sit down and feel him enter me. I bounce up and down, over and over again. The pleasure escaping my lips, "fuck" I whisper. He pulls my head close to his again, kissing me forcefully this time. I fasten my pace, and feel myself tighten as he climaxes. I rest my head on his shoulder, leaving him inside of me. "That was amazing." He says, short of breath.

We got up and I took a shower, putting on a tight purple and black mini dress and doing my hair and makeup. My phone buzzed on the sink next to me, it was a text from Lola: Hey babe! You going to Logan's tonight? I miss your sexy ass! ; D

To which I responded: Hell yeah! Getting ready now!

I rushed to finish getting all dolled up, "You ready hun?" I called to Keegan as I was putting all my makeup back in the bag.

"Yeah, let's go already!" He called back.

When we got to Logan's the usual cars were parked out front, as well as a few I'd never seen before. The living room had multicolored lights shining through the windows into the dark night and you could hear the music that was playing as soon as you entered the driveway.

"Shit. He's really having a party tonight, huh?" I laughed, walking into the house.

My eyes adjusted to the smoky surroundings, the house was full of people; some here and some there. Everyone was doing their own thing; walking around to find the girls I saw two kegs by the pool, which had at least a dozen people in it. I decided to get a beer and grabbed one of the red cups stacked next to the keg then filled it with bittersweet beer. Keegan left me with a kiss, to go find the guys.