Chapter Fifteen: Paths of Life

*Trinity's POV*

One week, that's all it took for everything to change completely. I never knew that all our lives could be so different in such a short amount of time. One week had passed since Logan's big party, one week since we all dropped acid together. That was our last night as best friends, maybe I would have hugged them all a little longer, a little tighter if I knew that was going to be the end of us. One week since Logan got shot and taken to the hospital for critical care. During that week Marcy disappeared on us, Lola got pregnant, and Vixen ran away with Keegan. How could so many things change in the flash of an eye? I guess we had it coming, I guess this is what happens when you fuck around with too many people. What do they call it? Karma, we all had it coming.

I walked into room number 126, the white walls stared at me giving me the shivers. I have always hated hospitals, creepy as fuck. That wasn't going to keep me away from Logan though, Logan. He looked so innocent and sweet mounted on the bed, blankets covering him while he slept. I sat at the uncomfortable chair placed next to the bed like I had every day for the past week. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He moved a little and slightly opened his eyes.

"Hey beautiful" He'd never lose that charm of his.

"Hey babe. How you feeling?" I asked, reading his face for emotion.

"I'm okay." He yawned. "All this morphine is awesome."

I laughed, "You would!"

He sat up a little in the bed and gave me a wink. "What'd a bring me to eat?"

I reached into the Taco Bell bag and pulled out a burrito and hard taco.

"Hell yeah!" He gleamed as he took the items and ate them faster than I would have liked to have seen.

"So when they letting me take your ass home?"

"Tomorrow! Finally, I'm so tired of god damned doctors." He said, before shoving the remaining bits of taco into his mouth. It kind of turned me on, I mean that's what I've always liked about him. He was a manly man, he could get down and dirty. He was rough.

"Good! I have a maid service coming in to clean up the house and shit so it'll be ready for you." I smiled. It would be so nice to have him back at the house. I had been alone all this time, without my girls there was no one for me to talk to about everything.

"Awesome. I'll be healed and ready to pick up where I stopped off." He said, his tone getting more serious now. "Those fuckers have hell to pay for shooting me like that. I don't know who they think they are but I'll show them who the hell I am!" The way he talked about the revenge they were going to get made me scoot to the edge of my seat. His words filled me with the need for adrenaline. I had missed the feeling of fucking shit up, karma or not I was ready to get back into the game.

"Hell yeah!" I cheered, "and the cops finally stopped calling me. I guess they believed the story after all." I smirked. Cops are idiots. We had told them that some party guests had a stupid fight over spilled beer and then one of them got out of hand, bullets were fired and Logan tried to break them up. Blah, blah, blah.

I jumped up, scooting Logan over so I could lay next to him. I turned to him and smashed our lips together, taking in all his tastes. "I can't wait to have you out. Me and you babe, us against the world!" I snuggled close to him.

*Marcy's POV*

I hadn't texted or called the girls in a week. I couldn't, I thought I could handle hanging with them and all that shit but I was wrong. Boy, was I wrong. That bad trip scared the shit out of me. I tried to get away from drugs but I couldn't give up the one that made me feel the best, at ease with everything. Cocaine.