Dumbledore X

I know there was something weird about those kids, I didn't make a mistake with the age line.... Maybe Veritaserum.... I'll ask them if they would be uncomfortable drinking a truth serum.... I got it! I'll have Harry play truth or truth with them and ask them how they crossed the line! Yes! That could be Plan B! Or I could just offer them some of my lemon drops with Veritaserum in it...

  "Dumbledore?" A voice startled me out of my thoughts, "Yes?"

  "You said to go to your office, but the password isn't working." Nico said.

  I blinked, "Cauldron Cakes," the gargoyle moved to the side.

  I walked to my desk, Selena and Nico following. I sat at my desk, they hovered next to the chairs, nervously. I waved my hand, "Please sit, now you probably know why you're here."

  "The age line," Selena interrupted.

  I nodded, "Yes, it's just not possible for two fourth years to be able to cross the line without ending up with beards." I gestured to the bowl of lemon drops on my desk. "Lemon drop?"

  "But we did do it, you want to know how." Selena stated. She shook her head, "No thanks."

  I nodded, there was still hope. "Would you like a lemon drop, Mr Di Angelo?"

  Nico viewed the lemon drops with a look of distaste on his face. "I'm not overly fond of fruits."

  Selena cleared her throat, "Well, then I'll tell you—"

  "No!" Nico exclaimed, covering her mouth with his hand. "You can't!"

  She bit his hand, he quickly withdrew his hand, looking grouchy.

  "Anyways, as I was saying," she glared at Nico. "the reason that we can cross the age line is; we used time turners to age ourselves to seventeen."

  Nico looked shocked, which lead me to believe that she wasn't telling the truth.

  "Ok, I believe you. Now, please don't tell anyone else of how you did that, you could get in serious trouble." I said, thinking of my Plan B. "You may go now."

  After they walked out I got out a sheet of paper and a quill to write a letter to Harry:

Dear Harry,

I would like you to make friends with Voldemort's nephew, Nico and his friend Selena.
I have a feeling that they are not telling me everything, so after you're friends with them, play a game called: Truth or Truth, use the bottle of Veritaserum attached to make sure they are telling the truth. Ask them how they crossed the age line and tell me, the potion wears off in a hour.

After I wrote the letter and placed a small bottle of Veritaserum next to it, I sent Dobby with the letter to give it to Harry.