Harry XXVIII

Selena smirked, shadow-traveling back to the Hospital Wing.

"I'm just going to go now... I think my doctor would like to check me." Nico said quietly, disappearing into the shadows.

Serena groaned, poking me and Hermione on the shoulder. "Great, that leaves me to bring you two back." She shadow-traveled us back, then wiped her hand on a towel that she somehow made appear. "Bleh! Male germs!"

Selena smirked, "That's what happens when you lose a bet."

Serena scowled, "How did you even know that? Precognition is my thing!"

"What were you betting on?" Hermione asked, evidently curious what two goddesses would bet on.

"I'll never tell." Serena said, before Selena could answer.

Selena chucked, "She bet that —"

"Sush, Child!" Serena exclaimed.

"I'm — You know what? I'm not even going to have this conversation with you." Selena rolled her eyes.

Dumbledore and the two Weasleys started moving about.

"Oh my gods!" Selena exclaimed suddenly. "I am so sorry! I was trying to send a Patronus to Professor Snape, to tell him that Harry's okay, when black sparks flew out of my wand and knocked you out!" She sniffed, "I'm so sorry!"

Mrs. Weasley smiled at her, as she stood up. "No harm done, dear, it's fine."

"Why are you believing what she says?" Weasley yelled, eyes flashing and stood up. "She's a Slytherin. Slytherins can't be trusted! She probably wants to kill Harry or something."

  "Actually," Selena drawled, "I'm in Ravenclaw."

I rolled my eyes, I wondered how they'd react if they knew I was almost a Slytherin...

Hermione opened her mouth to reprimand him, but Mrs. Weasley beat her to it.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley scolded, "Haven't I taught you to not judge a person on their house?" She shook her head, and turned to Selena and Serena. "I'm sorry, I taught him better than this, he must've learned this at school."

Serena shrugged, "It's fine, Mrs. Weasley, we know that things happen."

"Ron, why would you say that?" I asked, hurt that he insulted a whole house that he didn't even understand.

Hermione nodded, appalled at the behavior from their red haired friend. "Yes, Ron, why would you say that?"

Ron blinked, as he probably tried to figure out why his friends weren't agreeing with him. "Harry, Hermione, why are you siding with them?"

"I am siding with them, because they're my friends, Ronald!" Hermione exclaimed, "And Harry's siding with them because it's the right — and rational — thing to do!" It also provided an excuse on why I was starting to trust the twins—other than the fact that they were immortal vampire goddesses who could kill me with a blink of an eye, that is.

"But — But I'm your friend!" Ron exclaimed like a petulant child, making a weird looking pouty face. "You're supposed to be loyal to Gryffindor — not Slytherin! Everyone knows that Slytherins would betray your the minute your back is turned!"

I felt a small twinge of pity for the soon to be dead Weasley. After such an insult, he was sure to be dead — Selena seemed to like Slytherin better than her own house, Ravenclaw.

"Slytherins would stab you in the back at first chance?" Selena said in a soft, dangerous tone.

"Obviously!"