Nico XI

After we went out of the office, we burst into laughter.

  "I can't believe he fell for that!" I said, laughing.

  She smirked, "I've been alive for thousand of years, I must have picked up some skills on lying at some point. I have to say, you nearly gave it away."

  "Oh, I didn't think of that."

  She nudged me, "Of course you didn't, you're a boy."

  I rolled my eyes, "Whatever,"

  "Come on, let's go to your room, I want to know what my only alive brother's been doing the last century." She said, dragging me to the Gryffindor common room.

  When we got to the Fat Lady's portrait, she turned to me "What's the password?"

  "Huh?" I asked, not understanding.

  Selena rolled her eyes, "Balderdash,"

  The Fat Lady swung forewords on her hinges to let us into the common room.

  "How did you know the password?" I asked, when we got to my room. "And how did you know where my room was?"

  She smiled, "That's for me to know, and for you to find out. So, tell me about your life, starting from the beginning."

  I cleared my throat. "I was born in Italy, on January 28, 1924. I had a older sister, Bianca. Hades brought us and our mother, Maria di Angelo, to a hotel, which Zeus vaporized, trying to kill me and Bianca, but killed my mother." I sniffed, she held my hand, somehow that comforted me. "Then, Hades took me and Bianca to a hotel in California, called; The Lotus Casino and Hotel. When you go in there, time slows down, we were in there for what seemed like a couple hours, but actually was seventy years. Alecto came and brought us out, took us to a boarding school, and left us. We were found by Percy Jackson and his friends, his girlfriend, Annabeth, got kidnapped by my evil teacher. Then Bianca joined the Hunters, and left on a quest, which ended up with her death. Then I ran away and hid for a while, met King Minos, who encouraged me to get revenge on Percy—"

  She stopped me. "Ok, that's enough. I started keeping track of you after that," she smiled "Kind of stalking you actually."

  "Wait, you've been stalking me? For what—three years?"

  She nodded sheepishly.

  "Interesting, so what about you?" I said.

  "Well, I was born around, four hundred twenty-three B.C. About fifty years younger than Zoë. I have a twin sister, Serena. She's also a Hunter. The past I heard, she was doing some kind of spy work for Lady Artemis, something about a House of Life. We joined the Hunters on our twelfth birthday—"

  "Wait!" I interrupted, "If you joined the Hunters when you were twelve.... Why do you look around fourteen?"

  Selena smirked "It's the mist, it makes me look like I'm aging. After all, can't have people wondering why I don't age, can we? Anyway, Lady Artemis sent me here to protect Hermione Granger, who's a legacy of Athena and child of Hecate, and some male named Harry Potter because he's supposed to defeat Voldemort or something." She rolled her eyes "If Lady Artemis would let me kill Voldemort, he would already be dead. Also, why are you here?" She smacked her forehead. "Stupid ADHD! Or maybe I just get distracted easily. But really, why are you here?"

  I gulped, "Well, it because Voldemort is apparently my younger brother."

  "Your what?" She yelled, "How?"

  I shrugged, "He's apparently my half brother, the wizards just think he's my great-uncle. If they find out that he's my brother, they would probably send me to jail or something."