Selena XVIII

"So, what do you want to know?" I asked, we were sitting in the Hades cabin.

  Nico shrugged, "Your powers, what are they?"

  Serena laughed, "We have a lot."

  "Well, we have control over the elements. Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. Plus a lot of other random ones like light, darkness, shape-shifting.... that would ages to list. I mean, literally. The last time we counted, we had about two hundred gifts."

I began cartwheeling around, burning of my spare energy, while they talked.

  "So, The Triwizard Tournament. We are going to use the Mist over you, so you look like me. While I shape-shift into looking like you. That way, you won't die." Serena said, doing two round offs and a few backhand springs.

  "We also have to teach you how to shadow-travel without dying or fading." I explained.

  Nico nodded, "If you do, can you tell Will to not lock me in the infirmary every single time I use my powers?"

  I shrugged. "Maybe,"

  Serena smirked, "Although, we probably won't. The infirmary is the perfect place for fluff and angst."

  "What?" Nico groaned, "Just teach me how to do it!"

  I nodded, "So, you imagine yourself in the place you want to go. For instance, outside the cabin. Then you shadow-travel there, while keeping that image in your mind. It helps your focus, practice it a lot. Your powers are like a muscle, you have to exercise it for it to be good. Now try."

  Nico closed his eyes and scrunched his nose in intense thought. He looked like he was about to sneeze. Suddenly, he melted into the dark shadows of the cabin. "It worked!" Came a cry from outside, "I didn't hear the shadows calling out to me or melting at all!"

  "That's wonderful—" Serena began (because it truly was).

  "—But you still have to practice a lot." I finished.

  Serena smiled, then she frowned. "We should probably go back. I'd love to stay but I don't know how much time has passed and if the hologram bodies wear off—"

  "Wait, wait, wait." I said. Even I didn't know this part.

  "Holograms? Is this more present-century nonsense?"

  Serena nodded. "I didn't know how much time would pass while we were gone, so I created extremely realistic holograms to replace everyone. The students make perfect scores, the teachers are as strict as ever."

   Nico gaped. "Perfect scores? Holograms? That probably the best idea I've ever heard of!"

   I raised an eyebrow skeptically. "That makes me wonder how many ideas you have heard of."

  Nico shrugged, "It's not my fault I can't think of any ideas you haven't considered, you've had thousands of years to think about everything."

  Serena nodded, "We also made a hologram of Severus—"

  I smirked, It was fun to think of new punishments for students.

  "It's programmed with his personality and a few ideas of ours."

  "Those ideas...." Nico hesitated, "Are they safe?"

  I laughed, "Of course! At least, nothing he wouldn't do."

  He raised an eyebrow, "What's his story anyway? All I know about him is that he's a Greek demigod, who was somehow living in New Rome before the treaty."