Nico XXIX

I blushed, shadow-traveling to the Camp Infirmary. I was sure that Will would be there—I was also sure that the twins would tease me mercilessly about me going there.

Will was putting bandages onto an unconscious Percy's head when I walked in. He somehow senses me and turned around just as I ran into him. He wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Put your clothes back on, 'cause we're coming in!" A voice called out from outside the Infirmary.

"Serena!" Another voice scolded. "Don't be so weird! Also, Nico, Will, please put your clothes on."

I blushed hiding my face in Will's orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. "Oh no,"

One second later, Serena and Selena walked in with hands over their eyes. "We would open our eyes," Serena grumbled as she almost stepped on an arrow, "but we believe that anything we see will be bad for our already dreadful mental health."

"I would be offended except I know you weren't talking about me." Percy said, observing the situation from the wooden floor of the cabin.

"No, we mean you as well." Selena replied matter of factly, her eyes still covered. "Put on a shirt, Jackson."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "How do you know I don't have on a shirt?"

Serena was probably glaring but I couldn't really tell since her eyes were still covered. "I'm going to pretend that I am not the mood to turn you into a goldfish."

"No, make him a cat!" Selena huffed. "Then I'll send him to Artemis, I hear she's in a cat mood this year. Or a jackalope! Those a fluffy!"

I couldn't help but admire Percy's half-naked form. Even with the scars, he was hot. In fact, it made him hotter. I blinked, snuggling into Will. Why was I thinking about Percy when I had Will? I mean, yes, he's quite cute, but he's like my cousin—Literally.

"Congratulations, Nico and Will, you've both passed the test!" Serena suddenly exclaimed, opening her eyes. "Yes, we manipulated both your thoughts."

Percy let out a very unmanly shriek and pulled on a shirt.

"Oh, how bloody wonderful. Cue Annabeth looking for whoever made Jackson shriek." Selena muttered opening her eyes. "Yellow?" She huffed, looking at Percy's shirt. "No way, blue matches his skin tone and eyes better." Suddenly Percy's yellow shirt turned a light blue color. Selena handed Percy one of Aphrodite's golden apples, "For Annabeth," Then Selena and Serena pushed Percy out of the Infirmary.

"Throw it to her!" Serena yelled after him.

"Throw it to..." Percy glanced at Annabeth, who was running towards them, then shrugged. "Okay, but I'm blaming you if she kills me or something; I don't trust you."

"Glad to know you have common sense." Selena answered. "Now do it!"

Will and I walked to see what would happen. I knew what throwing an apple meant in Ancient Greece, I didn't know if Percy knew what that meant though.

"Annabeth, catch!" Percy tossed the golden apple to Annabeth, who caught it gracefully.

"Percy..." Annabeth gasped, leaping into his arms.

"Will you marry me, Wisegirl?" I heard Percy said softly, patting a sobbing Annabeth on the shoulder.

"Yes! Yes a hundred times!"

"You owe me seven galleons." Serena whispered.

"Whatever, so it isn't all seaweed in there. Lesson learned; humans cannot survive with only seaweed for brains." Selena handed Serena a bag of coins. "We bet if she would cry or not." She explained to us.