Harry XXVII

Selena cleared her throat, "Is everyone alive?"

Everyone that wasn't a demigod, shuddered, then returned to normal.

"What happened?" Dumbledore asked, smiling.

"Where's my mum?" I asked, glaring at Dumbledore.

"Your mum?" Dumbledore repeated, still smiling. "I believe, she's in Godric's Hollow."

I scoffed, "Don't play games with me, Serena said that my mother's alive."

"You would take the word of a vampire, over the word of your friend?" Dumbledore asked, his twinkling eyes, now ice-cold.

I just glared. "How do I know you're my friend? Why should I trust you? Why shouldn't I trust a vampire? Aren't vampires and wizards the same?" I gestured at Serena.

Selena muttered. "Maybe Harry isn't entirely hopeless."

I grinned as Dumbledore began to look flustered. "I would never take your mother! I wasn't anywhere near Godric's Hollow, when the killing curse backfired on her!" he stopped abruptly.

Nico raised his eyebrow, "Who said the curse backfired? I thought you told Harry, that his mother was dead. That's what you told everyone."

I knew I was turning a spectacular shade of red. It was as if my head had turned into a tomato — A talking tomato.

Dumbledore turned the color of ice. "I was keeping her safe, from Voldemort. I was going to tell you, when you were old enough."

Serena said an even toned voice, "Well, why not tell Harry then? Do you not trust him? The blood wards would have still worked, if Harry had grown up with her! You knew that he was being abused by the Dursleys! You don't care if they're abused, just like how you didn't care, when Severus's father, beat him half to death! If she's alive, who's to say it's Tom that killed James? Who's to say it wasn't you? How do we know you haven't been possessing Tom, to force him to do what you want?"

I opened and closed my mouth, then finally stared at Dumbledore. "It's all your fault. I should have always listened to Serena, Selena, Nico and everyone who told me things like this, but I didn't! I just let you make me your little pawn, just like every other one of your admirers!"

Selena snickered. "He's definitely right about that."

Serena glanced at me, "You do know that we have to obliviate him, right? He needs to trust you, then you can backstab him."

I nodded, "Can you explain to me, more about this later?"

Hermione smirked, "Of course, you're one of us now." She slung an arm over my shoulder, "Welcome to real life, nephew."

"Wait, I'm your nephew?"

Hermione nodded, "I'll explain later."

"Obliviate!" Serena pointed her wand at Ms. Weasley, Ron, and Dumbledore. They fainted immediately.

As I tried to clear the horror of betrayal from my mind, I heard Selena say. "They faint like prissy princesses, the whole lot of them. Well—except for Molly. She faints like a normal person, whatever that looks like."

Hermione giggled, "Let's tell Harry what we really are."

"What you really are?" I asked, What could they be? Death Eaters?

Serena rolled her eyes, "We aren't Death Eaters — Yet. We might have to be — you know, to spy."

"Did she — Did you?"