Selena XX

The rest of the week passed in a blur, literally. Before we knew it, it was the morning of the Yule Ball. Me and Serena had already completed the easy homework, assigned for the holidays. Fate isn't in our favor—even though Serena is the goddess of Fate, maybe the Fates are still upset at us setting fire to their tapestries? I wondered, since Harry and Ron kept asking us out to the Yule Ball.

"When do you think Will is going to get here?" Serena asked, we were waiting outside the forbidden forest, waiting for Nico and Will to return.

I shrugged, "I bet they got caught up doing.... Things."

Serena's smiled mischievously, "Things like.... Snogging?"

I nodded, completely serious, "Yes, it is a thing of utmost importance."

Nico and Will stumbled out of the shadows to our left. Nico straightened up and helped Will up as well. "Sorry, we were delayed by Annabeth and Lou Ellen. They kept asking about the architecture and the spells."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really?"

Serena rolled her eyes with impatience. "Come on, everyone's waiting for you guys! We can't open presents without you!" She grabbed us all, and shadow traveled us to the empty Gryffindor Common Room. If empty meant demigods only, that is.

Severus gave a sigh of relief when he saw us. "You're here! About time!" He exclaimed crossly. "Do you know how hard it is to keep children from opening their presents?"

I giggled, "We can open them now."

The other demigods pounced upon the pile of presents under the tree.

I grabbed the nearest present that said: Selena Alimari. It was from Luna, I picked it up. "Wow, did you make this yourself, Luna?" I held up a diadem; it looked liked Rowena's lost diadem.

Luna shook her head, "I found it, I believe it's her real diadem. I know you knew her and you were friends, I wanted you to have it."

I smiled sadly, "Rowena was a good person, thank you Luna."

Serena pouted playfully, "What about me?" She joked.

Luna snorted, "I found more than one thing, of Rowena's in the Room of Requirement. Yours is a private diary of her ideas and life."

"Really? Yay!" Serena squealed.

Luna smiled, "I knew you would like it!"

"Open mine next!" Serena squealed, handing me a small, blue box.

I opened it and gasped, "It's beautiful! Can you help me put it on?" I handed Serena the blue crystal heart necklace.

She helped me put it on and showed me, her identical purple heart. "The crystals will help your powers, it also lets us be telepathically linked to each other. I mean more than just regular Legitimacy."

"Hurray!" I yelled, turning a cartwheel, almost knocking over a vase.

Harry walked in the Gryffindor commander room, towards us. He smiled at me, I cringed. "Hey Selena, what are you wearing to the Yule Ball?"

I eyed him suspiciously, "Why are you asking?"

Harry winked at me.

  Inside, I was throwing up. I had already declined his offer about five million times! When will he get a hint? I wondered.

  "So we can match of course. So, what color should I make your corsage?"

I growled, and pushed him to the wall. I put her elbow over his windpipe, making it hard to breathe for him. "Don't-You-EVER-Dare-To-Ask-Me-Or-My-Sister-Out-Again!" I yelled, then judo flipped him, slamming me into the ground.