College Boy (Josh Sobo FanFiction)

I sit down in a seat and look around the classroom. It's painted a tan color and is very neat and organized. I look at the door to spot my next possible college friend walk in. A girl with red-orange hair walks in wearing a colorful aztec shirt with white skinny jeans. She looks in my direction and I smile. She sits down next to me, putting a red notebook and a pen on the desk.

"Hi." She says putting her book bag down on the ground.

"Hi, my names Kelsey." I say turning towards her.

"My name's Natasha. Nice to meet you." She says looking at me. "So, what do you like to do? Like, hobbies and stuff."

"Oh, photography, film, stuff like that ya know. I liked to do theater in middle school but once I got in high school I just stopped." I tell her.

"Ahh, photography. So is that like what your gonna try to major in?" She asks me pushing some hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. Film is my secondary." I tell her. "What about you?"

"Well photography is my secondary. Theater Arts is my first. I like watch a lot of YouTube so it's what inspires me to take theater." She says pulling at her shirt.

I nod and look at the door as a guy about my height, walks in. He has blonde hair and green-bluish eyes. I hear Natasha gasp and put her hands over her mouth. I look over at her confused.

"What?" I say. The guy with blonde hair looks over to us and smiles, then he walks to the back of the class. Natasha pulls me closer to her.

"Do you know who that is?" She whispers, stealing a quick glance at him.

"No." I reply looking over at him.

"Well, don't stare! His name is Josh, Josh Sobo." She says.

"Okay and he is famous for...." I whisper back.

"Number one, he isn't all that famous, number two he's a cute, funny, lovely YouTuber." she says staring at him. I snap in her face which turns her attention back to me.

"So he makes videos on YouTube? After class, show ne some of his videos okay?" I say turning my head to look at him. He looks at me at that exact moment and smiles. I smile back, turning to Natasha.

"Okay, Mrs.Kelsey Sobo." she says smiling facing to the front of the class. This is going to be a good semester.