Chapter 12

Dear Diary,

Josh and I have been dating for a few weeks now and to be honest, I'm glad I fell in love with him. He took me to see a psychiatrist and I've (almost) gotten over cutting and stuff like that. I rarely have an suicidal thoughts at all. Most of my nightmares have stopped and it's all thanks to him.

We went on a date today. We visited Time Square which was super busy so we ended up leaving pretty quickly but we also went to a few shops and ate at this amazing pizza place. We have have upcoming finals too. That's why Josh dropped me back off at the dorm earlier than usual. Sucks that I'm barely going to get to see him this week though. He's planning on studying this entire week and then he has to go to some event on Saturday. But everything will be somewhat back to normal in two weeks. When finals are over and summer finally starts for us. It's been an amazing and long school year. Hopefully nothing messes this up.

Love, 

Kels. :)

I throw my journal underneath my bed along with my pen. My psychiatrist asked me to, or a least try to, write about how my day was everyday. At first, I was very reluctant and didn't want to but eventually I got into it and actually started enjoying it. 

I get up and sit down at my desk to watch one of Josh's SDK vlogs. I press play and I start to vividly remember another one of our NYC dates. After the video stops, I close YouTube and open up Google Documents and start writing my end of year exam for my writing course. We're supposed to be writing it about what "life" means to us. Most people grunted when they heard the assignment but me on the other hand was actually quite excited. 

I hear my Google+ notification go on and finish typing my last few words before accepting the call. The screen shows Josh's face and he's wearing a hoodie over his newly cut hair. 

"Hey!" I say waving to him through the screen.

"Hi," he says holding the "i" for a while, giving me a faint smile.

"You look tired, why don't you go to sleep?" I suggest taking in the stacks of books and papers surrounding him.

"I can't sleep," he says smiling. "If I sleep, I'm going to fail."

"You're not going to fail, you're going to do great Josh. You're super smart trust me, you'll probably ace it." 

He rolls his eyes and laughs a bit, "So how are you?"

"I'm great, just like I was two hours ago when you dropped me off." I say.

"Sorry, I just wanna check up on you." 

"Well, you need to get some sleep. Like right now. Come on, we have class tomorrow."

"Ugh, fine. But I'm only doing this because you asked me to."

"Thank you, now see you tomorrow."

"Love you Kelsey"

"Love you too Josh, goodnight." I say closing my laptop. I sigh out loud thinking about how much Josh is stressing right now. He needs a break, a day off, just something to take his mind off the exams which he most definitely not going to fail. And I think I know just what he needs...

-----------------------

Whoa, I haven't updated in weeks I know, I know. I was busy with testing I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm going to try to update one of my fanfics everyday. So if you liked this chapter, please vote for it and leave a comment down below if you liked this chapter thanks :)