Chapter 2

We agree to meet up at the nearby Taco Bell around 5 o'clock, a bit after both our classes our finished.

"So..." Natasha says walking with me to my dorm.

"So what?" I ask looking over at her.

"So, can I come along with you and Josh?" She asks. I think about this for a moment.

"No, I respond, shaking my head.

"Aw, come on why not?" Natasha asks.

"Because, we're gonna be working on our project." I tell her.

"You know I'm coming anyway right?" She says stomping up the stairs.

"Ugh, fine." I say laughing, arriving at my dorm room. I open the door and notice that my roommate, Sara, is gone. I drop my stuff on the floor and grab my laptop off my desk and sit down on my bed. I log on and open up Chrome, clicking the YouTube app on the home page.

"Here," I say giving my laptop to Natasha, who has a huge smile on her face. After clicking and typing a bunch of stuff, she finally hands the laptop back to me and presses play. The video is a small, funny, skit with two guys name Joey and Jonah.

"I'm in love." I say once the video is over.

"Oh, I know you are Mrs.Sobo." She says clicking another thumbnail leading to another video. We watch a few more videos before we leave for Taco Bell.

"So, what do I say if he asks about these again?" I say pointing to my cuts. Natasha freezes for a few moments.

"Tell him that-"

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see it.s Josh and I smile at him, pushing some brunette hair behind my ears.

"Nice too see you again." Josh says to me not minding Natasha at all.

"Nice to see you too." I say looking into his eyes.

"Ehhhemmmm." Natasha says, causing both me and Josh to look at her.

"Oh, this is my friend Natasha." I tell Josh. He takes a step toward her and sticks his hand out.

"I'm Josh Sobo nice to meet you." He says as Natasha shake his hand.

"Oh I know who you are, big fan." Natasha says laughing.

"That's cool." He says, staring at Natasha endlessly.