Chapter 13

"What is this?" Josh says laughing as I take his hand through the hallways carrying my pink striped bag along my side.

"Shush, babe, I promise you that you're gonna love it." I look at all the door numbers I'm passing trying to find A203. I finally find it on the left side of me and then open up the door with my key card. 

"Seriously Kelsey, what is going on?" He says. I sit him down in one of the chairs and tell him to wait for his surprise. I walk into the bathroom and start to strip off my clothes. I glance at myself in the mirror as I start pulling on the stuff from Victoria's Secret.

I come out and see Josh is still where I left him. I sit down on the bed with my legs crossed and then tell him to take off the black bandanna preventing him from seeing everything. He opens his eyes and take one look at me and stands up. I smile, stretching out, trying to impress him, but this action only makes him inch farther away from me. 

"Josh, come here." I say biting my lip and standing up.

He looks at me again and shakes his head. He averts his eyes away from my body and then awkwardly stares at the ground.

"Did I do something wrong?" I say now grabbing his arm, pulling him to the bed. He quickly pulls away and then backs up.

"No, Kelsey, stop. This isn't like you."

"You don't know me then..." I say grabbing his arm again. He pushes me off of him and I fall back on the bed.

"Sorry." He says leaving the room.

"Josh! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me! I don't want to have sex with you!"

"Why not?" I say crossing my arms over my chest. Josh closes the door and then turns to me.

"Because of my religion. I don't know, maybe you're not the one." He says twisting the nob.

"Josh stop." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't know." I say.

"Literally how could you not know, do you listen to anything I say when I talk to you?"

"Josh I swear-"

He cuts me off and rises his voice taking control of the conversation. "I'm done with this Kelsey. Goodbye."

The door slams behind him and I just stand there unable to say anything. He's gone. I press my back against the wall and wipe the tears already falling from my eyes. I take a deep breath and slide down the white paint.

------------------

I am so sorry I haven't updated but I got very lazy sorry but I will try to update if I get comments asking me too!