Chapter 6

It's 5:45 and I don't know how to explain how much I wish I didn't agree to coming over Josh's house. I look like poop and I'm not even properly dressed. I quickly get out of my bed and look in the mirror. My hair is literally everywhere. I then take a quick glance back over to my clock to see the 5, change to a six.

"Crap." I say outloud running to my closet. I grab my leggings out of a drawer and throw on a grey sweater type dress. I put my hai in a bun and then wrap a tan scarf around my neck and run out the door. 

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I take it out. 

"Hello?" I say running down some stairs, pushing the people that were coming up the stairs out of my way. 

"Hey it's Josh, are you still coming or no?" He asks me. 

"Oh no I'm coming, somthing came up last minute but I'm definitely on my way I promise. I should be there in ten minutes."

"Okay see you then." 

"Same to you, bye" I say hanging up I run out to my car and literally jump in. 

About fifteen minutes later, I finally arive at Josh's. I knock on the white wooden door and wait for someone to answer. 

"Hi! You must be Kelsey! Welcome, welcome. You came right on time, dinner is ready so if would ever so kindly sit at the table." Says a woman who pulls me inside and shows me to the dining room. Josh greets me as I sit down next to him and tells him what we'll be eating.

"Just chicken alfredo, nothing big. I'm sure you'll love it though, my mom is the best cook I swear." He tells me. His mom places food on the table and the rest of the Sobo family sits down. They all parade me with questions about my life and things like that. 

After dinner Josh takes me to his room. It's the exact same setting you see in his videos, except a bit more because you can see whats behind the camera. 

"So this is where the magic happens, and as in magic I mean filming YouTube videos." He says smiling. He sits down on his bed and I sit next to him. 

"So shall we get started with more questions or no?" I say.

"No, I think my family asked you enough." He says smiling looking down. He looks back up at me, in my eyes. He just keeps on staring at me for a few more seconds and then looks away and chuckles.

"What?" I say laughing too.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm trying to figure you out. There's something special about you that sets you apart and I'm just trying to figure it out. " 

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the update! I know I haven't updated in forever but here it is. Leave a comment down below, vote,  and follow me on twitter if you'd like @GattoParadise :)