Chapter 4

Never in my life had I fallen this hard for a boy, and right now I'm pretty sure that boy was checking out my new friend. I wasn't going to ruin this friendship with Natasha just to get with Josh though. My chances with Josh are probably really low anyway, but still.

Josh payed for our food ans we all sat down in a booth together. It was a bit rainy outside which kind of went with the whole, "Sad because the guy of my dreams isn't in love me" mood.

I turned my attention from outside and looked over to Josh and Natasha who were talking about some YouTube stuff. Natasha looked so happy and excited and I could tell by the sound in voice. I definitely could not take this away from her. Josh turns to me and says something.

"What?" I say putting down my food. He laughs a bit and says it again.

"I said, 'Did you wanna start doing our project?" I nod my head and Josh takes out his phone.

"Okay so, who's your inspiration?" He says looking straigt into my eyes, smiling. I think for a moment. I don't really have an inspiration. I think a litle bit more about the question. There was one person that was an inspiration but I can't really tell Josh without telling him my entire life story. It was... Compicated.

"Um, can we skip this question?" I ask. I glance over at Natasha who looks over at Josh to see what he'll say.

"Yeah, sure. We can come back to it later." He says looking at his phone again. I shift in my seat and smile. Later was not what I wanted to hear. I don't want to tell Josh anything that might drive him away.

He asks me more questions, time passes, and it gets dark outside. Josh walks with us outside and hugs Natasha goodbye and waves me a goodbye too.

Great, I've basically just been friendzoned.

"Well," Natasha starts. "Kelsey, I really think he likes you." I shoot her a face that says, "shut up" and start walking towards our car.

"What's up with you?" She asks me running after me.

"Nothing, I just want to get back to the dorm." I say lying.

"You sure?" She says opening up the car door.

"Yep." I say climbing in the car.

"Okay, whatever you say." she says looking at her phone. She looks down at her phone and laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask turning on the radio.

"Josh sent me a funny text thats all." she says.

She has his number now? You have gotta be kidding me right now.

"What'd he say?" I ask.

"Nothing."

I would want to say that I had no idea why I asked or cared about what Josh said but I guess it's kind of obvious. I like Josh, and I'm jealous of Natasha.

Note- Hey guys!!! Hope you liked this chapter! I really want a cover page for this story though so if you want to help me please tweet me (@GattoParadise) or you can Wattpad message me thankkksssssss :)