Chapter 8

Fast forward a day later, after all the nightmares and crying from last night, it gets a lot worse. Looks and glances from people in the hallways, looking at me as if I was crazy. The is community college is it not? Why is everyone still acting like they're high school again?

Natasha doesn't show up today so I lost my back-up person to turn and talk to when Josh started asking me about my world of depression and pain. Today, luckily is just going to be photographing day. Just planning some shots to of our partners, getting the photos, and then leaving. Shouldn't even require any talking. But wait, this is Josh we're talking about here.

Not talking to him was nearly impossible. He kept on tryong to make me talk, asking me things that he probably didn't even care about. It was driving me crzazy. And it's not that I hate him. It's the fact that I hate I can't have him. He's too good for me. Out of my league. His type is probably some perfect Tumblr girl that's internet famous anyway. Like I even had a chance with him anyway. I always get my hopes up just to have them stepped on.

"You okay?" Josh says. These words I actually hear. I look up and and stand myself up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say walking past him. I feel light headed so I walk to the wall of the building and lean up against it. I feel around my arm and see blood is coming out.

"Kelsey, why are you bleeding?" Josh paces over to me and examines my arm. His other hannd around my waist. I hear him say my name again but it's very faded. And thats when I fly back on the ground and fall into someone's hands.