00. Morning Wake Up Call

Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys

________________________________

Mirabella woke up to the sound of her phones incessant ringing. At first she tried to ignore until it stopped, which it of course did. When she thought it was over it just started again.

After about 5 minutes of hiding she had finally had enough and answered the phone that had waken her up from her peaceful slumber.

" What do you want?" , she asked the other person on the line not knowing it was her brother.
The Original Hybrid.

" Well hello little sister. Looks like I woke you up"

"Woke me up! Woke me up! You have literally been calling me back to back for the past 5 minutes. Now, you better have a damn good reason to be calling me at..." she looks at her phone to check the time, " 6 in the morning!!.

In his usually cocky tone Klaus answered, " Calm down Mirabella. Don't let that temper of yours get the best of you."

Getting frustrated Mirabella replied,"That's it I'm hanging up now" "No... No... Wait!!"

"What Klaus?"

"Come to Mystic Falls . I need you to help me build my hybrid army"

"Aaahh, so you broke the curse mommy placed on you huh? "

" I did. So what do you say? A little road trip with your big brother."

" Now why would I leave the beautiful Los Angeles sun for a dreary little town in Virginia."

"Because I'm your older brother and if you ever want to see your even bigger brother Elijah undaggered you will come with me."

"You daggered Elijah!!!"

" Be in Mystic Falls by tomorrow night."

"Niklaus I'm going t-"

Before Mirabella could finish her sentence Klaus hung up on her.

'I'm going to kill that bastard!' Mirabella thought to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________

HOLA! So this is my first story but I'm not gonna say don't judge me. NO! NO! NO! I want you to judge me on my writing and plot line because I WANT MY READERS TO GIVE ME critiques. BUT, I don't want them to be rude obvi. Just critiques that focus on how to improve my writing and plot. CAPICE. Great now thats over. Don't forget to comment and vote.

MY CHAPTERS WILL NEVER AGAIN BE THIS SHORT I WILL TRY TO HAVE THEM BE BETWEEN 500 AND 2,000 WORDS.

I will also try to have a new chapter every weekend or weekdays. Im might even surprise you and have 2 chapters every week. Depends on how I'm feeling. Since I only have about a week of school left and in that week we have no classes, I will be able to keep up with updates.

OH!!!! MY!!!!! GOD!!!! ARIANA GRANDE'S NEW ALBUM CAME OUT MAY 20TH. ITS CALLED DANGEROUS WOMAN. GO CHECK IT OUt. MY NEW FAVORITE SONG IS SIDE BY SIDE FT. NICKI MINAJ.

-LILY💛