11. Tequilas and Secrets

Die Young - Ke$ha

I do not own the Vampire Diaries 

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter created by kdeanbh on polyvore 

____________________________

After Mirabella had changed at a local gas station, something she has now vowed never to do again. Mirabella had changed into a white sleeveless lace crop top, black ripped shorts, and nude pumps. She walked a block to the nearest club. 

Walking inside Mirabella already knew she was going to have lots of fun. 

Mirabella had journeyed to the bar and ordered two rounds of tequila. While ordering she spotted some blonde guy rooffie a girl's drink. 

'I think I've found my meal', Mirabella thought to herself. 

She walks towards the guy and "accidentally" bumped into him. 

"I'm so sorry." Bella handed him her tequila, "Drink." 

"Sure."

She smiled one of her signature smiles and walked away. 

The man turned to the girl he was originally talking to, "I'll be right back."

MIrabella walked into a secluded hallway space, the blonde man following after her.

"Great club, right?" he asked.

"Yeah." she responded. 

The man goes into to kiss her, but Mirabella uses her vampire strength to push him on the wall. At first he was stunned, but Mirabella seductively walked towards him and with a smile she compelled him, "You're not gonna make a sound." 

Veins appear on Bella's face her fangs protruding from her gums, latching on to the neck of the roofer. 

She had to remember that she didn't want to kill him, she almost lost control. But she heard his fading heart beat, and stopped. She fed the guy some vampire blood to heal him, compelled him to forget and moved on. 

___________________

It had been about two hours and Mirabella's phone had been ringing but she didn't want to deal with her brother and his problems, or Stefan and his frustrating plans, or Rebekah and her nagging, especially Rebekah and her nagging. 

Bella was covered in blood but she had compelled the whole club not to notice anything. She was dancing with this brunette girl, who seemed like a bookworm and was forced to come her because of her friends. 

Mirabella was having the time of her life, and she didn't want it to end. 

Mirabella compelled the girl , "Don't scream. This won't hurt." She tilted the girls neck and dived in. Feeding from her artery. 

Mirabella would admit what she was doing was wrong, but she needed to let off steam and this was the only way without killing someone. At least she was healing them and removing the memories from their minds. 

When the girl's heartbeat  started to fade she moved her fangs from her neck and gave her some vampire blood to heal her and compelled to forget and move on. 

Mirabella was now bored and decided to get back to her drama filled life.

Since she was covered in blood and didn't feel like getting lectured from Klaus and/or Stefan she decided to change her outfit. She picked out a navy blue tank top with black ripped jeans, heel ankle boots and a white cardigan, and she put her hair into a braid. 

outfit created by thebugster on polyvore

_______________________

Mirabella walked into the storage unit to find Stefan on the ground unconscious. 

"What happened? What did you do Niklaus?!?!"

Klaus turned and faced his sister, "What do you know?"

"What are you talking about?"

Rebekah decided to cut into the conversation,"Stefan was asking me about Mikael, why?"

"Why would I know? I didn't even know he knew about Mikael."

Klaus thought for a moment, "Hm. Well he is hiding something. Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't. I have told you this repeatedly."

"You were never a good liar little sister.", and with that Klaus sped to his sister and snapped her neck.

______________________

MIrabella awoke to find herself slumped against Stefan's chest in a moving truck. 

Mirabella looked to her brother who was sitting on a stool, "What the hell, Klaus."

"You should know better than to try and play me little sister, I am always one step ahead."

Mirabella smirked, "Oh really, then why don't you know---"

Before Mirabella could finish Stefan woke up with a gasp. 

Stefan looked at Klaus a careful look in his eyes. "Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?"

"No need.", Klaus said, "I'm not mad, just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life, and since you and my sister," Klaus pointed at Bella, " Are all lovey dovey she knows what it is. The secrets you're hiding. The thing is Rebekah's got flawless instincts; Borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you two are hiding."

Mirabella and Stefan slowly got up cautious of their movements. It was like a lion hunting its prey and in this case Klaus was the lion. 

Klaus walked to the back of the truck and lifted the trunk."Welcome back to Mystic Falls Stefan."

Mirabella groaned, "FML"

__________________________________

Thats where I end this. 

The Author Awards are here. If you love this story nominate me for best Amateur Author of 2016 it would be appreciated. Love you all.

I know this is short and a filler but I am writing the next chapter right now so you should have it in two days or maybe today I don't know. 

Anyway....

COMMENT AND VOTE 

FOLLOW ME FOR A DEDICATION 

BYEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛