07. It's Back

Love On Top - Beyoncé

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line 

Same outfits from previous chapter

___________________________________

"Klaus!", Mirabella yelled, "Why can't I remember anything. Originals can't be compelled."

Klaus just ignored his sister and walked over to one of the coffins. Opening it, inside was a desiccated blonde. Veins covering her entire face and limbs. She was wearing a silver flapper, with a dagger right in her heart. 

Mirabella and Stefan both walked closer to the coffin. "Oh, Rebekah.", Mirabella said while stroking her sisters cheek. 

Although Rebekah could be whiny, a bitch, and many other things, Mirabella loved her sister with her whole heart. There were the only girls in the family, and as Mirabella always said, 'Us girls have got to stick together.' 

"I don't recognize her." Stefan said. Completely clueless as to who the blonde vampire was. 

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine and Mirabella's"

"What are you talking about? I barely have a temper.", Mirabella then pulled the dagger out of her sister's heart. "Wake up little sister. You have napped long enough." 

________________________________________

"Any day now, Rebekah. " Klaus turned to face Stefan, "She's being dramatic." 

Stefan walked towards Klaus, "Look why don't just tell us what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want us here for a reason, right?"

"Well you have many useful talents," Klaus taunted, "And my sister here, well.... thats self explanatory. In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you. Rebekah too. Seeing as you two were best friends."

__________________________________

Flashback 1920's

"So Stefan, enlighten me. What makes you worthy of an original like my sister?" 

Mirabella was leaning on Stefan's shoulder on the other side of the booth, "Don't listen to him, Stefan. Nik's an elitist." 

"Hmm, and where's the rest your family?" Stefan asked Klaus

"Well, lets see. Um, I killed most of them. "

Rebekah cut in, "But not all." 

Stefan turned to Mirabella, "And your ok with that?"

"Of course not. But I have no choice, with Nik here being a pain in my ass." 

Rebekah gave her sister a look and continued, "What my sister means to say is , we all had the chance to chose a side. We chose the right one," Rebekah grabbed her brother and sister hands, "Eventually."

A man, with a very tacky mustache, comes up to table, "Where the hell's my wife?"

Klaus looks around acting as he has no idea. 

Stefan decided upon himself to deal with the man, "I don't know. I give -up."

"You thinks you're so tough? Hiding in your bar, drinking your liquor? A telephone call to Chicago P.D. might set you straight."  

Everyone at the table starts laughing , except for Mirabella. She didn't really like interfering in people's like Stefan did. That's probably why they were perfect for each other. She balanced him out.