15. Homecoming Pt.1

Dedicated to @fathermccan for following me. Much appreciated. 

The Hills- The Weekend 

do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter.

_________________________

"Portland is fantastic, once you can get over all the whiney music and healthy looking people. It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves.",Klaus said from the other line.

Stefan bluntly responded, "Your father's dead."

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake not your actual father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered."

Klaus did not respond. 

"What do you want me to do with the body?"

 "Well, first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." 

__________________

1 hour earlier

Mirabella, Stefan, Damon, and Elena were gathered in the parlor discussing their plan to lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls. 

"All right we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait.", Stefan told the others in the room. 

"And you, what, vervain him?", Elena asked. 

"No, we vervain him.",Damon said while pointing to the three vampires in the room,"The guys an original. Make it realistic."

"Ok fine, We vervain him and in the process discovered he had a dagger.", Stefan countered. 

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah. But instead--", Mirabella tuned to Stefan. 

"We drove it through his heart.", Stefan finished.

"What happens when he ask to see Mikael's body?", Elena asked.

"Good point. You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied."

Mirabella and Elena both looked at Stefan with a 'he's got a point' look.

"Well don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him back here.", Stefan argued. 

"My brother is smart. If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof."Mirabella said. 

"Then I shall be dead."

All heads turned to the source of the voice. Mikael. 

They started to walk towards the vampire who hunts vampires.