12. Prank Night Fail

Castle- Halsey

I do not own the Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter by thebugster

_____________________

Matt was working-out in the school gym, lifting waits, when he heard a noise.

Cautiously he headed towards the sound, leading him to a classroom. When he entered the classroom, mouse traps began to erupt with snaps. 

"Ohh! Come on. Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!", Caroline scolded. 

"Forgot about Senior Prank Night, huh?" Tyler Lockwood questioned his friend. 

"Clearly." Matt rolled his eyes.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting  for this since freshman year." Caroline was beyond frustrated since she had texted all of her friends for the past month reminding them of this special night. 

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena said from her seat on a desk.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this. " Matt shrugged 

Bonnie said in an obvious tone, "Caroline's making us"

Caroline then became serious, "We're about to be seniors. These are memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't--"

"And if we don't create this memories now, then what's the point of it all." Elena interrupted Caroline's overused speech.

Caroline turned and face her, "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

Tyler looked at all his friends as he started to leave, "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank."

Elena got up and started to leave too but Bonnie stopped her, "Hey! Where are you going?"

Elena turned around, "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

Caroline smiled, "I love you!!"

 Elena walked pass Tyler giving instructions to other seniors. She walked towards double doors and went through. 

When she turned their stood one other then Klaus Mikaelson. 

"There's my girl."

"Klaus!", Elena turned and started to run but Klaus sped in front of her.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

____________________

Stefan and Mirabella both woke up at the same time. 

Klaus and Rebekah kept snapping their necks and it hurt like a bitch.