16. Homecoming Pt.2

Dirty Harry- Grace

I do not own the Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter 

_____________________________

Mirabella and Rebekah were sitting on the lounge chairs in the parlor of the boarding house, waiting for their father to wake up. 

Rebekah was polishing her toes in preparation for homecoming, when she saw Mikael's hand twitch, she nudged her sister and pointed her head towards the body on the ground.

Mikael woke up coughing. 

"Finally.", Mirabella sighed. 

"Took you long enough.", Rebekah added. 

"Rebekah...",Mikael said. 

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it. Nothing you say matters to me."

"I see."

Mikael stood. 

"Where's my dagger?", he asked. 

"Elena has it.", Mirabella answered, "So you can forget your plans to use it on either of us."

"You two were never the ones I was after, and Mirabella after all the hell Aaron caused you, I would never dream of daggering you."

Mirabella just scoffed. 

"Nik was our family. If you were after him you were after us.", Rebekah countered. 

"He blinded you both. He killed your mother. My wife."

Mirabella and Rebekah stood, "We know,",Mirabella said, "And he'll pay for it with his life."

"But Nik was not born a killer," Rebekah turned to her sister, "None of us were."

"You did this to us when you turned us into vampires.", Mirabella cracked at the end. 

Rebekah continued,"You destroyed our family. Not him.", She walked away leaving her sister and father alone. 

Mirabella turned to her father; a murderous look on her face, "Where is he?"

"Aaron? Oh he's close darling. Right now he's in Florida but, I give it a week until he's at your doorstep. But since I do love my biological children, I stalled him. I think I gave you about 3 months until he realizes where you actually are."

"Why did you help me?"

"Because no one deserves the type of torture he implemented on you. The emotional damage he has done. Since the 1800's he was locking you in a cellar for years without any blood until you turned it off. He made you kill men, women, and children innocent or not, in the name of love. Until you finally escaped him because of Izzie, the witch who fought for you to turn your humanity on and sacrificed her self to save you."